Klipsch AS-5i Highlights
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Flexible wire design allows for a customized fit
- Oval ear tips for superior fit and outside noise reduction
- Easily switch between music and calls
- Built-in microphone with three-button remote
- Designed to work with your iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- Tangle-resistant cable with 3.5mm input
- 6.5 mm driver; dual magnet, dynamic
moving coil micro speaker
- Product weight: 19 grams
- Warranty: 1 year
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Headphones for Your Active Lifestyle
Earbuds that shift, slip or fall out are the enemy of a great, continuous workout. That’s why Klipsch designed the AS-5i headphones to stay with you for the duration. The AS-5i is both sweat and moisture-resistant, reducing slippage to keep you and your favorite music together throughout your run, walk, or bike ride.
Performance Meets Comfort
The flexible wire ear hooks of the AS-5i can be molded to fit your ears to stay secure and comfortable. Unlike most earbuds, the AS-5i’s patented ear tips are oval rather than round, to better fit the natural shape of the human ear. This forms a superior seal that gives you increased comfort, and reduced outside noise. Additionally, the 6.5 mm driver delivers a wide frequency range for full, rich sound.
Stay Tangle Free
The cords on the AS-5i are made to be tangle-resistant. Strain-reducing connection points help handle the ordinary tugs that happen with routine use. A durable clothing clip keeps the inline mic and controls securely in place.
Take and Make Phone Calls - Easily
Never miss any of your music to take a call; easily toggle between your music and calls on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. The sensitivity of Klipsch’s inline microphone allows you to talk normally as you would in a face-to-face conversation. Because you should only be out of breath from your workout--not from struggling to be heard on the phone.
Klipsch AS-5i Specifications
- Style: In-Ear Monitor
- Driver Design: Dual Magnet, Dynamic Moving Coil Micro Speaker
- Driver Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-19kHz
- Sensitivity (1mW): 110dB
- Impedance (1kHz): 18 ohms
- Noise Isolation: -16
- Input Connections: 3.5mm
- Weight: 14.7g