Take a study break and rock out to your favorite tracks on the Kicker KPM50 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System. Kicker built this Bluetooth speaker to have a subtle physical presence, sitting at only a couple of inches wide. But the powerful sound is amplified by the presence of two full bass drivers, enough to make its existence known. And with the Bluetooth wireless connection and a full 10-hour battery life, you can take it with you wherever you go for your own personal soundtrack.
Kicker KMP50 Speaker Features:
- Small and compact, but a booming sound!
- Connect wirelessly through Bluetooth to instantly stream your playlists
- Play music on a single charge for up to 10 hours
- Take calls without touching your phone using the built-in microphone
The KPM50 adapts almost chameleon-like to any room décor; all that stands out are the rich, detailed sonics with real bass and dynamic range.
Kicker KPM50 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Highlights:
- Bluetooth wireless for connection to phones, tablets or notebooks
- Speakerphone – answer calls/built-in microphone
- 10 hour battery life
- NFC Connection
Kicker KPM50 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Features:
- Two 2-inch drivers are complemented by dual-balanced bass radiators for exceptional sound from a compact design thanks to the elegant aluminum cabinet.
The trick is...
- “Portable Bluetooth speakers may be common, but the trick is to create one that pleases the most demanding music lovers while also making it look good in your home,” says KICKER Home and Personal Brand Manager Jeremy Bale. "Our KPM50 brings durable and elegant materials that look great in any décor, with audio performance that is sure to please the most demanding listeners."
I love mine. I have been using it for a little over a half year now and have had nothing but fun with it. It's loud, it's bassy, it's everything. It's also waterproof. I nearly jumped on one of those JBL pills and I am glad I didn't I ran into a review (http://pocinc.net/blog/product-reviews/review-kicker-kpm50-bluetooth-wireless-speaker/) that favored the Kicker more than the JBL . Well, they were two separate reviews but the Kicker one had better results. I took a risk knowing I could always send it back if it is horrible and it blows away the JBL (which i eventually wound up hearing in person via store shelf).