The CX 300.4 Four-Channel Amplifier is built to power all your door speakers in a small, powerful package.
Using a Class D power plant, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full range outputs to expand your system with a full range amp to complete your system.
CX Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components available. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
This CX amplifier delivers as much as 75 watts per channel (4 channels driven), or 150 watts into two sets of bridged channels.
Kicker CXA300.4 Full-Range Amplifier Specifications:
- Model: CX-Series Multi-Channel Amplifiers CXA300.4
- Power (watts/ch), 2 Ohm stereo: 75x 4
- Power (watts/ch), 4 Ohm bridged mono: 150 x 2
- Power (watts/ch), 2 Ohm mono: --
- CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.): yes
- Dimensions: (in.) 2-3/8H x 7-3/16W x 12-7/16
- Frequency Response (Hz): 10-20k, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: high level 250mV-10V, low level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, variable 50-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass or all pass
- Subsonic Filter: N/A
- KickEQ Boost: variable to +12dB, centered @ 40Hz