The CX 1800.1 Mono Amplifier is built for big bass in a sleek, yet affordable package.
Using a Class D power plant and FIT (Failsafe Integration Technology) for superior dependability, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXRC Remote Bass Controller. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or a full range amp to complete your system.
CX Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components available. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
This CX amplifier delivers as much as 1800 watts into one channel.
Kicker CXA1800.1 Subwoofer Mono Amplifier Specifications:
- Model: CX-Series Monoblock Amplifiers CXA1800.1
- Power (watts/ch), 2 Ohm stereo: -
- Power (watts/ch), 4 Ohm bridged mono: -
- Power (watts/ch), 2 Ohm mono: 1800
- CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.): yes
- Dimensions: (in.) 2-3/8H x 7-3/16W x 13-5/8
- Frequency Response (Hz): 25-200, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: high level 250mV-10V, low level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, variable 50-200Hz, low pass only
- Subsonic Filter: 24dB/octave high-pass fixed @ 25Hz
- KickEQ Boost: variable to +12dB, centered @ 40Hz