No, we aren’t talking about Ford trucks. We’re talking about Kicker’s CompR subwoofer line. These car subwoofers have beefier magnets, a thicker polypropylene cone, and an improved suspension system. What does all of this mean? You’re going to get a hard-hitting, clean-sounding subwoofer. Something that is going to last and sound pretty darn good.
You’ve Got Options
Kicker designed their CompR subwoofers to be versatile. This can be noted in their dual voice coil design which will allow you to wire up one or more 43CWR102 subwoofers in a couple of different ways to maximize the power coming from your amplifier. The 10” subwoofers also sound fantastic in either a sealed enclosure or a ported enclosure – the choice is yours.
Allow Us To Suggest…
To properly power this subwoofer (assuming you are using only a single 43CWR102 subwoofer in your setup), we would recommend a single-channel (or monoblock) amplifier that is stable at 4 ohms. Ideally, the power output of this amplifier at 4 ohms would be 400 watts.
- Polypropylene woofer cone for accurate and deep bass response
- Hardy rubber surround for long-lasting performance
- Dual 2-ohm voice coil design to allow different wiring schemes based on woofer count and amplifier used
- Warranty: 1 year
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- 10” CompR subwoofer
- Polypropylene woofer cone
- Rubber surround
- Dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Up to 400 watts of continuous power handling
- Peak power handling: 800 watts
- Frequency response range: 30Hz – 500Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.6dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-1/4”
- Sealed box volume: 0.80 – 1.25 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.25 – 1.75 cu. ft.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 1 43CWR102 subwoofer
- 4 screw covers
- Kicker decal
- Subwoofer template on box
- Owners manual