KICKER now offers the AmphitheaterTM BT2, a purely wireless, full-range audio system to place on a desktop or bookshelf. It utilizes dependable Bluetooth streaming in the newest evolution of KICKER Amphitheater High-Performance Systems. Whether its in the bedroom, the den, the garage, the office, the dorm, the tailgate or anywhere else, the Amphitheater delivers music with depth, clarity and the excitement that can only be experienced through a KICKER system.
The Amphitheater pairs with Bluetooth-enabled devices including smartphones, tablets and computers. Listeners can also adjust the sound by downloading the free KickStartTM app from iTunes or Google Play. It features an 8-band equalizer, bass and treble sliders, and a tight or wide spatialization selection for soundstage control. It also provides the option to load and save sound presets for categorizing music, which is great for customizing by individual listeners or each music source like Internet radio or a cloud player. The app provides a social-media integration tool so users can brag to Facebook friends about what theyre listening to on the Amphitheater. Users can also update firmware as needed through the app.
KickStart offers Bluetooth support as well. Auto Connect will allow a device within range to stream, if enabled by the user. Selectable Auto Play continues where a song last left off. Priority List shows up to five devices paired to the Amphitheater in priority order, set automatically or manually.
The Amphitheater delivers remarkable sound quality and legendary KICKER bass response from a 6-inch, square reflex subwoofer. Music is instantly brought to life by stunning 5-inch drivers and 3/4-inch, silk-dome tweeters. A 50-watt internal amplifier is optimized with digital signal processing (DSP) to get the most performance from the system. The Amphitheaters sound is the result of years of engineering in KICKERs acoustic labs resulting in a sophisticated mix of smooth highs, deep, rich lows and a signature KICKER sound.
For added convenience, the audio system implements a USB port for charging external devices and an auxiliary-input jack for connecting and playing non-Bluetooth devices. A status LED illuminates to indicate current function and command. An included ergonomic remote provides full control of the system, incorporating bass and treble adjustment, source change (Bluetooth or aux-input), volume, mute, play/pause, track forward/back and fast forward/back. Four easy-to-select buttons on top of the unit are featured for source/pair, mute, and volume up and down.
- Stunning 5" drivers and 3/4" tweeters fill your room with premium full-range sound
- 50-watt, high-performance audio system delivers rich, live-performance sound and legendary KICKER bass response
- Rear-facing 6-inch reflex subwoofer delivers dynamic bass with the kind of intensity expected from KICKER
- Integrated amplifier with digital signal processing for deep bass
- 5-inch mid-bass speakers and 3/4-inch silk dome tweeters instantly bring music to life
- USB charging and 1/8 stereo aux-input for universal media connections
- Universal wireless Bluetooth audio system works with iOS or AndroidTM and other Bluetooth devices for wireless audio streaming
- Integrated microphone and answer/end call button provides speakerphone capability when connected to Bluetooth
- Free KickStartTM app enables/ disconnects Bluetooth; prioritizes devices for auto-connect; also for custom tuning, spatialization, social media updates and firmware upgrades available for iOS and Android
Great Customer Service Not So Great Buy
This product sounds great--when it works. Bluetooth constantly went out and was not consistent. I even tried exchanging it to see if it was an isolated incident; it was not. Once the manufacturer can work out the software/bluetooth issues it has potential be a decent system. Even though this did not work out I cannot say enough good things about World Wide Stereo. Their customer service is