Questions? We're here to help.
KS Series 6.75" Components
The KICKER KS Component systems offer a substantial upgrade from stock drivers. High power handling, incredible clarity, and flexible mounting options make this a prime option for basshead and audiophile alike.
The KSS 6-¾" Separates give you the accuracy and power handling you need to make the music come alive.
- High power handling
- Extended dynamic range
- EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology for deep, smooth bass
- Polypropylene woofer and tough rubber surrounds
- Silk dome tweeters for a smooth sound
- Three tweeter mounting options (hardware included)
- Easily converts to coaxial design with included tweeter post
- Thin-mount design easily fits behind factory grilles
- Grilles included
These KS separates work best with 125 watts of recommended power.
- Woofer: 6-¾"
- Tweeter: 1"
- Dome material: Silk
- Rated impedance: 4 ohms
- Peak power handling: 250W
- Continuous power handling: 125W RMS
- Sensitivity [1W, 1m]: 91
- Frequency response: 35 - 21kHz
- Woofer mounting hole diameter: 5-9⁄16"
- Woofer bottom mount depth: 1-13⁄16"
- Flush mount tweeter hole diameter: 1-¾"
- Flush mount tweeter depth: 11⁄16"
- High pass at frequency: 12dB, 4,000Hz
- Low pass at frequency: 12dB, 4,000Hz
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 44KSS6704 6-3/4" KS 2-Way Component Speaker System