Questions? We're here to help.
KS Series 6.5" Components
KICKER KS Component systems deliver high power handling and flexible mounting options to make your ride sound clean, clear, and alive!
The KSS 6-½" Separates are a matched component system, built for awesome sound that plays as long as the ride takes you.
- High power handling
- Extended dynamic range
- EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology for deep, smooth bass
- Polypropylene woofer and tough rubber surrounds
- Silk dome tweeters for a smooth sound
- Three tweeter mounting options (hardware included)
- Easily converts to coaxial design with included tweeter post
- Thin-mount design easily fits behind factory grilles
- Grilles included
These KS separates work best with 125 watts of recommended power.
- Woofer: 6-½"
- Tweeter: 1"
- Dome material: Silk
- Rated impedance: 4 ohms
- Peak power handling: 250W
- Continuous power handling: 125W RMS
- Sensitivity [1W, 1m]: 88
- Frequency response: 35 - 21kHz
- Woofer mounting hole diameter: 4-13⁄16"
- Woofer bottom mount depth: 1-¾"
- Flush mount tweeter hole diameter: 1-¾"
- Flush mount tweeter depth: 11⁄16"
- High pass at frequency: 12dB, 4,000Hz
- Low pass at frequency: 12dB, 4,000Hz
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 44KSS6504 6-1/2" KS 2-Way Component Speaker System