Questions? We're here to help.
CS Series CSC68
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
- The CS 6x8-Inch Coaxial Speakers are as an excellent factory upgrade.
- These coaxial speakers are a significant upgrade in your sound. A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology, for the best sonic quality. Pairing them with a CX amplifier brings even more volume and detail to the system.
- These CS speakers work best with 75 watts of recommended power.
- Speaker design: 2-way
- Woofer size: 6x8"
- Tweeter size: 1/2"
- DC resistance: 3.5 ohms
- Peak power: 225W
- Continuous power: 75W
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1W, 1m
- Effective frequency range: 45 - 20kHz
- Mounting hole diameter: 5x7 3/16"
- Top mount depth: 3/8"
- Bottom mount depth: 2 13/16"
- Tweeter protrusion: 0
- Grilles: No
- Tweeter magnet material: Neodymium
- Tweeter dome material: PEI [polyetherimide]
- Tweeter design: Balanced dome
- Woofer cone material: Polypropylene
- Woofer surround material: Polyester foam
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 43CSC684 6x8" CS 2-way Coaxial Speaker System