Questions? We're here to help.
CS Series CSC67
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
- The CS 6 3/4" Coaxial Speakers are the perfect factory upgrade.
- These coaxial speakers are an excellent way to upgrade your sound. A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology, for the best sonic quality and deep, rich bass.
- These CS speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power.
- Speaker design: 2-way
- Woofer size: 6 3/4"
- Tweeter size: 1/2"
- DC resistance: 3.3 ohms
- Peak power: 300W
- Continuous power: 100W
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1W, 1m
- Effective frequency range: 40 - 20kHz
- Mounting hole diameter: 5 1/2"
- Top mount depth: 3/16"
- Bottom mount depth: 1 13/16"
- Tweeter protrusion: 0
- Grilles: Yes
- Tweeter magnet material: Neodymium
- Tweeter dome material: PEI [polyetherimide]
- Tweeter design: Balanced dome
- Woofer cone material: Polypropylene
- Woofer surround material: Polyester foam
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 43CSC674 6-3/4" CS 2-way Coaxial Speaker System