CS Series CSC65
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
- The CS 6 1/2" Coaxial Speakers are the perfect way to upgrade you factory speakers.
- Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters and a thick polypropylene woofer ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles.
- These CS speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power.
- Speaker design: 2-way
- Woofer size: 6 1/2"
- Tweeter size: 1/2"
- DC resistance: 3.3 ohms
- Peak power: 300W
- Continuous power: 100W
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1W, 1m
- Effective frequency range: 40 - 20kHz
- Mounting hole diameter: 4 13/16"
- Top mount depth: 3/8"
- Bottom mount depth: 1 11/16"
- Tweeter protrusion: 0
- Grilles: Yes
- Tweeter magnet material: Neodymium
- Tweeter dome material: PEI [polyetherimide]
- Tweeter design: Balanced dome
- Woofer cone material: Polypropylene
- Woofer surround material: Polyester foam
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 43CSC654 6-1/2" CS 2-way Coaxial Speaker System