CS Series CSC46
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
- The CS 4 x 6 Inch Coaxial Speakers are an excellent factory upgrade.
- A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone for excellent audio quality. Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters ensures you get every bit of detail you need, without interfering with factory grilles.
- These CS speakers work best with 50 watts of recommended power.
- Speaker design: 2-way
- Woofer size: 4x6"
- Tweeter size: 1/2"
- DC resistance: 3.3 ohms
- Peak power: 150W
- Continuous power: 50W
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1W, 1m
- Effective frequency range: 50 - 20kHz
- Mounting hole diameter: 4/6"
- Top mount depth: 5/16"
- Bottom mount depth: 1 11/16"
- Tweeter protrusion: 0
- Grilles: No
- Tweeter magnet material: Neodymium
- Tweeter dome material: PEI [polyetherimide]
- Tweeter design: Balanced dome
- Woofer cone material: Polypropylene
- Woofer surround material: Polyester foam
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 43CSC464 4x6" CS 2-way Coaxial Speaker System