Questions? We're here to help.
CS Series CSC4
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
- The CS 4" Coaxial Speakers are the best way to upgrade your speakers.
- These coaxial speakers are a significant upgrade in your sound. A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology, for the best sonic quality. Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles.
- These CS speakers work best with 50 watts of recommended power.
- Speaker design: 2-way
- Woofer size: 4"
- Tweeter size: 1/2"
- DC resistance: 3.5 ohms
- Peak power: 150W
- Continuous power: 50W
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1W, 1m
- Effective frequency range: 60 - 20kHz
- Mounting hole diameter: 3 3/4"
- Top mount depth: 1/4"
- Bottom mount depth: 1 13/16"
- Tweeter protrusion: 0
- Grilles: No
- Tweeter magnet material: Neodymium
- Tweeter dome material: PEI [polyetherimide]
- Tweeter design: Balanced dome
- Woofer cone material: Polypropylene
- Woofer surround material: Polyester foam
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 43CSC44 4" CS 2-way Coaxial Speaker System