CS Series CSC35
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
- The CS 3-1/2" Coaxial Speakers are built for awesome sound that plays as long as the ride takes you.
- These coaxial speakers are a significant upgrade in your sound. A stamped steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone for excellent audio quality.
- These CS speakers work best with 30 watts of recommended power
- Speaker design: 2-way
- Woofer size: 3 1/2"
- Tweeter size: 1/2"
- DC resistance: 3.2 ohms
- Peak power: 90W
- Continuous power: 30W
- Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1W, 1m
- Effective frequency range: 80 - 20kHz
- Mounting hole diameter: 3"
- Top mount depth: 1/4"
- Bottom mount depth: 1 11/16"
- Tweeter protrusion: 1/8"
- Grilles: No
- Tweeter magnet material: Neodymium
- Tweeter dome material: PEI [polyetherimide]
- Tweeter design: Balanced dome
- Woofer cone material: Polypropylene
- Woofer surround material: Polyester foam
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 43CSC354 3-1/2" CS 2-way Coaxial Speaker System