Crisp, clear highs and dynamic bass response is what you can expect to get from the Kicker 41KSS54 5.25" 2-way component speaker system. The 5.25" polypropylene midbass drivers are kept in-check by butyl rubber surrounds. The 1" soft dome tweeters are made of silk for accurate high frequency reproduction without grating on your nerves. Crossovers and grilles are included in this kit.
Kicker 41KSS54 Feature:
- Part of the KS-series speaker line.
- 1" silk dome tweeters for smooth high frequency response.
- 5.25" polypropylene woofers for dynamic midbass response.
- Included crossovers for protection and tuning options.
Kicker component systems offer a substantial upgrade from stock drivers, no matter the installation including a mobile system pack with high power handling and volume levels, flexible mounting options as premium coaxials or a full-blown component system.
True to Life
The vocals and instruments come through without any coloration for a near-live reproduction of any type of music.
Component or Coax Compatibility
The woofer’s bullet-phase plugs come out and special adaptors and tweeters crew in for a speedy solution to coaxial sound.
Lower Mounting Depth
All woofers have a reduced mounting depth to avoid internal door obstructions and fit most factory cutouts.
Stiff polypropylene cones and tough rubber surrounds provide durable midrange and bass so you can keep Livin’ Loud for many years to come.
The soft, silk dome, 25mm tweeters use lightweight neodymium magnets for precise high frequencies and overall smooth, natural sound.
- Woofer (in, mm): 5-1/4, 130
- Tweeter (in, mm): 1, 25
- Dome material: Silk
- Rated Impedance (ohms): 4
- Peak Power Handling (Watts): 200
- Continuous Power Handling (Watts RMS): 100
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 88
- Frequency Response (Hz): 38-21k
- Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter (in, mm): 4-1/2, 115
- Woofer Bottom Mount Depth (in, mm): 1-3/4, 45
- Flush Mount Tweeter Hole Diameter (in, mm): 1-3/4, 45
- Flush Mount Tweeter Depth (in, mm): 1/2, 12
- High Pass (dB), at Frequency (Hz): 12, 4,000
- Low Pass (dB), at Frequency (Hz): 12, 4,000
- High Frequency Output Attenuation (dB): 0, 4.5, 9