CompRT™ Subwoofers have reduced what were already the thinnest mounting depths available from the world's bass leader, taking almost another inch off the shallow-mount driver's basket suitable for the trickiest installations. It's true, deep bass that's made to fit where conventional-sized subwoofers don't.
Despite the shallower mount, CompRT Subwoofers are now available in 1- or 2-Ohm dual-voice coils, made to match perfectly with KICKER KX-Series Mono Amplifiers in a car or truck, or with smaller-scale, low-impedance KICKER PX-Series Amplifiers in a powersports setting. Picking up where the preceding CompVT Series left off, CompRT Subwoofers are engineered to deliver serious bottom-end where space is limited. Whether behind the seat in a compact car or in a motorcycle's saddlebags, make no mistake signature KICKER bass is on board.
The CompRT motor structure is as intricate as one might expect from a shallow-mount subwoofer. It utilizes a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for increased linearity and better overall sound. An inverted-bumped back plate and a bumped top plate allow for full voice-coil clearance and excursion, creating outstanding bass despite the limited area. High-temp coil wire winding around the high-mass, solid pole piece and double venting contribute to the woofers' efficient cooling attributes and durability. As a result, CompRT power handling has increased dramatically with the newest design.
CompRT features an injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santoprene™ surround that interlocks with the front gasket for ultra-rigidity and minimal distortion. The full-coverage, sealed steel basket provides full protection of the motor assembly, and with the interlocking surround and gasket, helps the weather-proof subwoofer perform perfectly in outdoor powersports settings.
CompRT features dual pairs of sturdy, spring-loaded wire terminals that are custom-designed specifically for the basket so the subwoofer can retain its shallow mounting capability.
- True shallow-mount subwoofer great for compact cars or even motorcycle saddlebags
- Suitable for the trickiest installations
- Available in 1- or 2-Ohm DVC
- Works best with KICKER KX-Series Amplifiers
- Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider
- Inverted-bumped back plate and bumped top plate for full voice-coil clearance and excursion
- High-temp coil wire winding around a high-mass, solid pole piece
- Double venting for max cool
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santroprene® surround that interlocks with front gasket
- Dual pair of spring-loaded wire terminals custom-designed for shallow mount
- Weather-proof for outdoor powersports applications
- Size (in, cm): 8, 20
- Impedance (Ohms): 1 or 2 DVC
- Max. Rec. Amp. Power Watts (Peak/RMS): 800/400
- Sensitivity (dB @ 1W, 1m): 84.8
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 2-11/16, 6.7
- Mounting Diameter (in, cm): 7, 17.7