The SX series of premium floor-standing speaker stands with a bespoke isolation system, decouples the speaker stands from the floor for class-leading audio performance. The leveling system accessible from the top of the base plate, combined with the included bullseye level lets you adjust the level with ease. The heavy-duty base plates provide the perfect platform with a dedicated channel for cable management and a separate, spacious column to fill provided bags with the substrate of your choice. Hard floor discs with silicone pads protect wooden floors and optional top plate adhesive foam pads improve dampening. Available in 22” or 26” tall models and black or white finishes to match any space or aesthetic.
- Designed to decouple the speaker stands from the floor to prevent unwanted vibrations from transferring into the room
- Includes optional foam padding for top plates
- Dedicated channel to conceal cables and speaker wire
- Maximum Supported Weight: 40 lb (18.1 kg) per stand including fill
- Fillable Volume: 0.12 ft³
- Includes bags to fill with a material of your choice to further reduce vibrations and ensure stability
- Features spiked feet with removable silicone pads for carpet or hardwood floors
- Adjustable feet and included bubble level ensure your stands are perfectly level
Isolating with Low Resonance
Bespoke isolation system and hard flood discs with silicone pads help to further isolate the speakers and stands from the floor. A fillable column with included bags for substrate reduces potential resonance.
Safe, Secure Design
Heavy-duty base plates lower the center of gravity so stands are more tip-resistant while added mass lowers the natural resonance of the system.
No Mess Management
Run multiple thick cables through the dedicated cable column without running out of room or interfering with fill.
Provides two included top place sizes for compatibility with a wide range of speaker sizes. Available in 22" or 26" tall models and in black or white finishes to match any space or aesthetic.
Simple Level Adjustments
Easily adjust the level of your stands from the top of the base instead of awkwardly adjusting from the floor. The included bullseye level allows you to ensure your stands are set to extract the full potential of your audio system.