The Kanto SDX600 full motion TV mount features anti-tamper TV arms and screws that make TV removal difficult without the included tool. The anti-tamper tilt mechanism also helps prevent unauthorized tilt setting changes. The SDX600 mount is compatible with most TVs up to 65 inches with a VESA pattern between 100x100 and 400x400. The full motion dual articulating arms can extend up to 17-inches from the wall while the swivel and discreet 0-, +6-, and +12-degree tilt positions reduce glare and allow maneuvering for the best line-of-sight.
- Fits most flat-panel TVs from 37” to 65”
- Supports TVs up to 100 lb (45 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 400x400
- Anti-tamper TV arms prevent unwanted removal of TV from the mount
- Anti-theft tilt mechanism provides 3 discreet tilt positions of 0°, +6°, and +12°
- 68° of swivel in either direction, depending on screen size
- Sits 2.6” (6.7 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 17.6” (44.8 cm) from the wall
- Adjustable horizontal leveling
- 18.1” (46 cm) dual stud wall plate accommodates up to 16” stud spacing
- Integrated Cable Management
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Includes manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
Anti-Tamper TV Arms and Screws
The screws have a specialized head that only the included tool will be able to tighten and loosen. Feel confident that your TV will be safe and secure.
Secure Tilt Mechanism
There are three discreet tilt positions, 0, +6, and +12 degrees, and an anti-tamper mechanism that makes it difficult for the public to alter your TV's tilt settings without the included tool. Property owners will appreciate not having to red-adjust the tilt settings.
Enhanced TV Viewing
Get the best possible viewing angle. Full-motion maneuverability makes it a breeze to extend, swivel, and tilt TVs that are up to 65 inches.
When retracted, the SDX600 allows you to get your TV to sit 2.6" from the wall, so it's less in the way. The stylish design makes it ideal for thinner TVs, like OLEDs.
Cable Management System
Keep AV and TV cables out of sight with the integrated cable channels. A nice clean setup creates an aesthetically pleasing viewing area.