This mount does it all. 22” of reach from your wall, combined with swivel and tilt capabilities, lets your TV adjust to you – just the way it should be. The low-profile design means you can tuck it away when you want. With the PS300, you only need a single stud to get it up on the wall, yet still benefit from its many features. Solid steel construction equates to durability and reliability, while the cable management system will make you forget your input wires even existed in the first place.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 26” to 60”
- Supports TVs up to 88 lb (40 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 400x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +12° to -2° tilt angle, with vertical snap lock
- 90° of swivel in either direction, dependent on screen size
- Sits 1.9” (4.7 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 22” (56.1 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management system
- Adjustable horizontal leveling
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood studs and concrete installation is included
- Five-year warranty
Supports up to 88 Pounds
With its solid steel construction, the PS300 is designed to hold up to 88 pounds.
Extends up to 22 Inches
The PS300 extends 22” from the wall to give you a variety of viewing options.
The PS300 is made of solid steel with a durable powder-coated finish, giving you a sophisticated look and feel.
Low Profile Design
When pushed back, your TV will sit 1.9" from the wall, with the center of the screen in-line with the wall mount.
VESA Sizes to 400x400
The PS300 is designed for small to midsize TVs with Specific VESA patterns, including 100x100 and 200x200. For larger VESA mounting patterns such as 300x300 and 400x400, attach the four extension arms using the supplied Nylock nuts.
Swivels up to 180 Degrees
With its articulating arms, the PS300 allows you to swivel your TV 90° left or right depending on the size of your TV.
With 12° of forward tilt and 2° of backward tilt, the PS300 makes it easy to angle your TV just the way you want it.
Sleek Cable Management
An integrated cable management system allows you to route your power and video cables neatly between the TV and the wall.
Magnetic covers attach to the wall plate to give you a clean, modern look.
Everything You Need
Because every installation is unique, PS300's are carefully packaged with all the lag bolts, anchors, mounting bolts, washers, and spacers that you need. Everything is labeled with clear instructions that correspond with the manuals in order to simplify your installation.
White Cable Sleeve
For a more discreet appearance, the white model comes with a white cable sleeve to match the surrounding area.