Save Space Without Forfeiting Functionality
The M300 is a one-stud solution for those looking to enjoy a wide range of TV viewing angles without taking up too much wall space. For medium-sized TVs, this versatile mount has heavy-duty steel arms that support up to 80 lbs. and allow for easy tilt, pan, and swivel adjustments. With a clean powder-coated finish and integrated cable management, the M300 is a sleek answer to your TV mounting needs.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 26” to 55”
- Supports TVs up to 80 lb (36 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes: 100x100, 150x100, 200x100, 200x150, 200x200, 200x300, 200x400, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +10° to -2° viewing angle
- 135° of swivel in either direction, depending on screen size
- Sits 2” (5 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 19.6” (49.7 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management
- Single stud wall plate with 5” offset (12.7 cm)
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation is included
- Five year warranty
Wide Range of Swivel
The extension arms allow you to swivel your TV 135° in either direction, depending on the size of your television. This is ideal for mounting on pillars or corners, giving you the ability to swivel your TV to watch it in a living room, kitchen, or any other adjacent space.
Supports Up to 80 Pounds
The M300 supports a maximum of up to 80 pounds. Even at full extension, your TV stays in place with no sag.
Fits VESA Sizes 100x100 to 400x400
With the addition of four extension arms, the M300 is capable of carrying TVs with VESA sizes up to 400x400. Simply configure the position of the arms to accommodate your particular mounting pattern.
12 Degrees of Tilt
The tilt mechanism is easily accessible and uses a spring-loaded lever system that requires no tools. Tilt your TV forward up to 10° or backward 2°, and you can simply tighten the head in place at your desired viewing angle.
Sleek Cable Management
Two detachable cable management clips allow you to route your power and video cables neatly in your TV to the wall. The white model also includes a white cable sleeve to match the surrounding area.
The M300 is built with solid steel construction and a durable powder-coated finish - a sophisticated, clean look.