The JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-12 2-channel 12-foot RCA cables feature small diameter oxygen-free copper conductors for great audio transfer. They are also twisted inside of the jacket to help reject noise from getting into your music. The nickel-plated machined brass RCA ends look great and clamp securely onto your amplifier and radio.
JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-12 Features:
- High-integrity 4-channel RCA cables
- 18-foot length with nickel-plated machined brass end
- Oxygen-free copper conductors for great audio transfer
- Twisted conductors for optimum noise rejection
JL Audio XDCLRAI212 Features:
2-channel Speaker Wire-to-RCA Adaptors
Allows connection of factory speaker outputs to RCA amplifier inputs.
- Left and Right Channel Male RCA Plugs to Parallel Speaker Cable
- Satin Black Jacket
- Pure OFC Copper Conductors
- Molded Connector Bodies
- Machined Brass Connector Elements
Sold as a left-and-right pair.
BONUS: RCA barrel connectors are included to allow a longer RCA cable to be connected.
- 2-Channel Twisted-Pair Audio Interconnect Cable
- Twisted construction for increased quality
- Pure oxygen free copper conductors with Polyethylene Dielectrics
- Molded connector bodies for extended durability
- Length: 18 Ft (5.49 M)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
2-Channel Twisted-Pair Audio Interconnect Cable