VX600/6i 100 Watts x 6 at 2 Ohms 6-Channel Amplifier w/ DSP
6-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 100 W x 6 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 6 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V.
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines JL Audio's advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
With JL Audio's second-generation NexD2™ technology, the VX600/6i full-range amplifier outputs up to 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or 100 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms, producing up a rock-solid 200 W x 3.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. The amplifier chassis is ultra-compact, with all connections on one side, to greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Speaker Output Harness, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
TüNTM Software Applications
Intuitive setup and tuning, all at your fingertips. Automatically recognizes connected amplifier and displays appropriate interface. TüN™ is available for download for free in a variety of applications, for computers and most handheld devices.
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power
- Premium, triple-core AKM® DSP with an optimized configuration, developed in collaboration with AKM®
- Hi-Res audio processing at 24 bit/96 kHz
- High-performance AKM® A/D and D/A converters
- 10 Bands of fully parametric EQ, per output channel, including pre-outs
- Shelving EQ option for Band 1 and Band 10
- High-Pass & Low-Pass Filters for each output channel, with selectable alignments and slopes:
- Linkwitz-Riley: 12, 24, 48 dB/octave
- Butterworth: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 dB/octave
- Signal Delay in 0.01 millisecond steps (equivalent to 1/8-inch, 3 mm)
- All-Pass Filter (Phase EQ), with variable "Q" and corner frequency
- Polarity Reversal (0 or 180 deg.)
- Output Level Trim in 0.1 dB steps
NexD2TM Switching Amplifier Technology
- JL Audio's latest generation of high-speed switching technology delivers superb low frequency power and efficiency.
- Specially optimized for subwoofer applications
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs
- High-performance, differential-balanced analog inputs for outstanding noise rejection
- Accepts speaker level signals from 200 mV, up to 16V RMS, including those from many factory systems
- Optical Digital (Toslink) input permits direct connection of S/PDIF digital sources, bypassing A/D converter. Accepts up to 24 bit/192 kHz input.
- Independently configurable RCA analog and digital pre-outs (24 bit/96 kHz)
- Automatic turn-on options via Signal-Sensing or DC-Offset sensing
Functional Compact Chassis Design
- Solid cast alloy main unibody and bottom plate deliver superb EMI performance and shielding
- All connections utilize compact mating connectors for maximum integrity and fitment into tight spaces.
- Configurable LED logo ring displays status and can display audio preset color code or user-defined color
- Logo badge can be oriented in 90 degree increments
- Corner caps engineered to conceal mounting holes and hardware
JLidTM System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
JL Audio's digital protocol provides control interface and communication between VXi amplifiers and optional JLidTM accessories, including:
- DRC-100/DRC-200/DRC-205 Digital Remote Controllers: Offers convenient level and DSP preset control from the driver's seat.
- VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator: Permits wireless configuration of VXi amplifiers using your compatible Apple® or Android® device.
- VXi-HUB Optical Network Hub: Provides network connectivity for up to five slave VXi amplifiers, allowing synchronization of DRC controllers and DSP presets. Up to two VXi-HUBs can be daisy-chained to network up to ten VXi amplifiers.