2-Way Component System: 6.5-inch (165 mm) Woofer, 0.5-inch (12 mm) Textile Balanced Dome Tweeter
The Evolution TR systems have stood the test of time by delivering unsurpassed value and performance in their price class.
The TR-650 system features 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6.5-inch (165 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6.5-inch (165 mm) speaker.
The TR component tweeters are built with 0.5-inch textile diaphragms that deliver clean response, on and off axis. The tweeters can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted with the supplied fixtures.
An inline 12 dB / octave high-pass filter is pre-wired onto the tweeter connection harness, which connects to the woofer terminals, eliminating a bulky outboard crossover network and simplifying installation.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray featuring the JL Audio logo and a black steel mesh grille insert.
Sonic character: Clear and Efficient
Sold as a pair.
TR650-CSi Component Speakers Features:
- Power Handling: Peak: 100 watts RMS: 50 watts
- Injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- Neodymium magnet tweeters
- Poly-switch tweeter protection
- Designed for flush or surface mounting
- 4 ohms impedance
TR650CSi Component Speakers Specifications:
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 50W
- Peak Music Power: 225W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier (per ch.): 10 - 75W
- System Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- System Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz +/ 3 dB