Clean and loud sound is what you can expect from the JL Audio MX650-CCX-SG-WH 6-1/2" marine-grade coaxial speaker kit. Rich midbass response couples well to the high frequencies coming from the 3/4" silk dome tweeter. Covered in sporty white grilles, these speakers will match almost any surface. Designed to run off of 20 watts, an amplifier is still recommended for the utmost in sound and volume.
JL Audio MX650-CCX-SG Features:
- Marine-grade 6-1/2" coaxial speaker system
- Sport grilles in white
- 20-125-watt power handling
- 4 ohm model
JL Audio MX650-CCX-SG MX Series 6.5" Cockpit Coaxial Speaker System With White Sport Grilles
MX-Series Oversized 6.5-inch Marine Cockpit Coaxial System for Infinite-Baffle Use (60 W, 4 ohms) - Titanium Sport Grille
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, MX-Series coaxial systems deliver excellent performance at a more affordable price than our maximum-performance M-Series models.
The MX650-CCX 6.5-inch coaxial speaker is designed around the standard marine 6.5-inch speaker format and features a wide mounting flange with a four hole mounting pattern.
The long excursion woofer design and excellent power handling make your music come through loud and clear at speed, or at anchor. The woofer design is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space will compromise its low frequency performance.
A 0.75-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics.
Although MX650-CCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 20 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-100 W of continuous power per channel.
Sold as a pair.
JL Audio MX650-CCX-SG MX Series 6.5" Cockpit Coaxial Speaker System Specifications:
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 60 W
- Peak Music Power: 225 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power (per Ch.): 20 - 125 W
- System Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter (A): 6.90 in / 175 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter (B): 6.125 in / 155.5 mm
- Motor Overmold Outer Diameter (C): 3.85 in / 98 mm
- Frontal Grille Protrusion* (D): 0.973 in / 25 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (E): 5.00 - 5.25 in / 127 - 133 mm
- Mounting Depth (F): 2.74 in / 69.5 m