The JL Audio HD750/1 digital monoblock amplifier will allow you to get the most out of your subwoofer system. Boasting 750 watts out of its single channel (and stable down to 1.5 ohms), this monoblock amplifier is compact enough to take up only a small portion of space in your car. Need quick subwoofer volume changes? Add the HD-RLC remote bass knob to do just that.
JL Audio HD750/1 Features:
- High-performance digital monoblock amplifier
- Class D design for incredible efficiency
- 750 watts x 1 @ 1.5-4 ohms
- Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply (R.I.P.S.) for consistent power
Monoblock Class D Full-Range Amplifier, 750 W x 1 @ 1.5-4 O
This ultra-compact monoblock amplifier employs our Single-Cycle Control switching design and R.I.P.S. technology to deliver 750 W of clean power into any impedance between 1.5 and 4 O, giving you the highest degree of flexibility in designing your subwoofer system. Tight power supply regulation keeps distortion down and maximizes your bass quality. From a pure sound quality perspective, we invite you to compare the real-world, in-car performance of this amplifier to any other amplifier on the market, of any type, at any price.
While targeted primarily to subwoofer applications, the HD750/1 is a full-range amplifier and can also be used to drive high-performance mid and high frequency speaker systems.
This amplifier features a brushed aluminum finish with black powder-coated cast alloy heat sinks and bottom panel. A black powder-coated, gasketed cover is also provided to protect the controls.
- RMS Power Rating: 1.5-4 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- Single channel operation Preamp RCA outputs Single Cycle ControlTM
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for heat dissipation
- RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 6-30,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 10-13/16"L x 8-1/4"W x 1-15/16"H Blank