4-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier, 150 W x 4 @ 1.5-4 ohms
This compact multi-channel powerhouse employs our Single-Cycle Control switching design and R.I.P.S. technology to deliver 150 W x 4 or 300 W x 2. Tight power supply regulation keeps distortion down and maximizes sound quality.
When using the HD750/1 or HD1200/1 to drive a subwoofer system, the HD600/4 is the ideal satellite amplifier, delivering huge dynamics with pristine resolution. From a pure sound quality perspective, we invite you to compare the real-world, in-car performance of this amplifier to any other amplifier on the market, of any type, at any price.
It can also be deployed on its own as a very capable 3-channel system amplifier with 150 W x 2 to the satellites and 300 W x 1 to a subwoofer system.
This amplifier features a brushed aluminum finish with black powder-coated cast alloy heat sinks and bottom panel. A black powder-coated, gasketed cover is also provided to protect the controls.
RMS Power Rating:
- 1.5-4 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 3-8 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 600 watts x 2 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- 4/2 channel operation
- Speaker-level inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Single Cycle ControlTM
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for heat dissipation
- RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 10-13/16"L x 8-7/8"W x 1-15/16"H