Fathom F212-SATIN Dual 12" Powered Subwoofer
The f212 is the ultimate expression of the Fathom formula. It is ideal for larger spaces thanks to its higher efficiency and higher power output. The combination of dual ultra-long throw W7 12-inch drivers and a very powerful switching amplifier give it jaw-dropping performance capabilities at any listening level.
Because it is built with the same driver and amplifier technology as their flagship Gotham, the f212 delivers a tremendous level of sound quality. Low distortion, excellent dynamic capabilities and shockingly deep bass extension will allow you to experience all the excitement of the most demanding cinematic material, while also being able to reproduce all the nuance and texture of your most delicate musical material.
A complete set of signal processing features is easily accessible on the front surface of every Fathom. These include a highly flexible low-pass filter, variable phase, switchable polarity, e.l.f. trim and their powerful Automatic Room Optimization (A.R.O.) system. A calibrated microphone is included for the A.R.O. system. Input connections are made via unbalanced RCA connections or balanced Neutrik combo XLR/TRS jacks. Also included is an XLR output to connect a second Fathom as a slave unit.
Fathom F212-SATIN Specifications:
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Enclosure Finish: Black Satin
- Frequency Response (Anechoic): 20 - 97 Hz (±1.5dB) -3 dB at 19 Hz / 110 Hz -10 dB at 15 Hz / 157 Hz
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 168 sq in / 0.1084 sq m
- Effective Displacement: 574 cu in / 9.4 L
- Amplifier Power: 3000 W RMS short-term
- Width (W): 14.2" / 379 mm
- Height (H): 31.96" / 812 mm
- Depth (D): 20.39" / 518 mm
- Net Weight: 220 lb / 100.0 kg