It's almost hard to believe, but packed into this little black box is JL Audio's high-performance 10W6v3-D4 10" subwoofer driver. Wired down to 2 ohms and requiring about 300-400 watts to run well, this little marvel can provide an instant upgrade to any car audio system. With its beefy plastic grille in-place, you don't have to worry about damaging the subwoofer if you pack your trunk to capacity.
JL Audio 10W6v3-D4 Features:
- 10" dual 4-ohm voice coils (wired to 2 ohms) W6-series subwoofer
- Black-carpeted sealed enclosure
- Measures 12-1/8"W x 14"H x 11-1/4"D
- 300-400-watt power handling
Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 10W6v3-D4 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet (600 W, 2 ohms) - Sealed Enclosure
W6v3 ProWedge™ systems incorporate JL Audio's high-performance W6v3 subwoofer drivers in quality, MDF-constructed, sealed enclosures that deliver smooth, powerful and articulate bass. The drivers and enclosures are designed and built in our Miramar, Florida factory, incorporating multiple patented technologies.
- A super-tough, polymer grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
- Finish: Black high-grade automotive carpet.
- Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF
- Recommended amplifier power: 300 - 600W
- Nominal Impedance: 2 ohms
Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 600 W
System Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
Enclosure Type: Sealed
Finish: Black carpet
Grille Included: Yes
- External Width (W) 12.125 in / 308 mm
- External Height (H) 14 in / 356 mm
- External Depth (D1) 11.25 in / 286 mm
- Net Weight 34.6 lb / 15.69 kg