This inconspicuous little black box houses a JL Audio 10" TW3-series subwoofer. That's right: behind the sturdy black grille of the CS110G-TW3 system is a slim-line high-performance subwoofer wired down to 2 ohms. Only requiring about 300 watts to perform well, this subwoofer will provide an instant audio upgrade to any existing car audio system. Big things, small packages, right?
JL Audio CS110G-TW3 Features:
- 10" dual 4-ohm voice coils (wired to 2 ohms) TW3-series subwoofer
- Black-carpeted sealed enclosure
- Measures 12-1/8"W x 14"H x 9-1/8"D
- 300-watt power handling
Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 10TW3-D4 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet (400 W, 2 ohms) - Sealed Enclosure
ProWedge systems incorporate JL Audio's ultra-thin, patented-technology, U.S.-built TW3 subwoofer drivers in quality, MDF-constructed, sealed enclosures that deliver smooth, powerful and articulate bass. The ultra-compact design allows for unobtrusive placement in a wide range of vehicles.
- Finish: Black high-grade automotive carpet.
- A super-tough, polymer grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
- Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF
- Recommended amplifier power: 200 - 500W
- Nominal Impedance: 2 ohms
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 400 W
- System Nominal Impedance: 2 ohms
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Finish: Black carpet
- Grille Included: Yes
- External Width (W) 12.125 in / 308 mm
- External Height (H) 14 in / 356 mm
- External Depth (D1) 9.125 in / 232 mm
- Net Weight 21.1 lb / 9.572 kg