W1v3 8-inch Subwoofer Driver (150 W, 4 ohms)
W1v3 Product Spotlight
The 8W1v3 is an outstanding choice when space is very tight and amplifier power is moderate. It features shallow mounting depth (3.86 in. / 98 mm) and a compact motor structure, allowing it to comfortably fit in a lot of spaces where a typical 8-inch driver will not. Lacking a pole vent, the rear of the motor structure can be placed directly against an enclosure boundary. Excellent excursion capability and linearity allow it to reproduce sub-bass with shocking extension and quality. Several of JL Audio's proprietary technologies enhance its performance and reliability.
The 8W1v3-2 is best used with amplifier power in the 50W - 150W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.350 cu. ft. (9.90 l) sealed enclosure.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 150 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power: 50 - 150 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohms
- Nominal Diameter 8.0 in / 200 mm
- Overall Diameter (A) 8.5 in / 216 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 7.09 in / 180 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle (C) 7.85 in / 199 mm
- Magnet Diameter (D) 4.72 in / 120 mm
- Mounting Depth (E) 3.86 in / 98 mm
- Driver Displacement 0.018 cu ft / 0.51 L
- Net Weight 9.9 lb / 4.5 kg