W6v2 10-inch Subwoofer Driver (600 W, dual 4-ohm voice coils)
If you are seeking to reproduce the highest quality sub-bass in a very compact enclosure application, the 10W6v2 is often your best choice. Several technologies shared with the flagship W7AE's provide advantages in motor linearity and suspension behavior, which lead directly to reduced distortion and outstanding dynamic balance.
The 10W6v2 is best used with amplifier power in the 200W - 600W range and is optimized to operate in a 0.625 cu. ft. (17.7 l) sealed enclosure, or a 0.75 cu. ft. (21.2 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
Greater excursion capability and higher power handling distinguish it from our 10W3v3 10-inch subwoofer driver, allowing for higher output. Dual 4-ohm voice coils permit deploying the W6v2 as a 2-ohm or 8-ohm driver.
- 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- polypropylene W-Cone with polyester foam surround
- solid cast-alloy basket
- power range: 150-600 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 1200 watts
- frequency response: 23-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 83.7 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-15/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.625 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.75 cubic feet