- Driver size: 6mm/0.24" Dynamic Driver
- Power supply: 5V 1A
- Earbud: 5.1g per pc (10.2g combined)/ 0.011 lbs per pc (0.022 lbs combined)
- Charging case: 47.3g/0.104 lbs
- Earbud battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (70mA/3.85V)
- Charging case battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (750mA/3.7V)
- Charging time: 2 hrs from empty
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC off: up to 10 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC on: up to 8 hrs
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Sensitivity: 105dB SPL@1kHz
- Maximum SPL: 95dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa@1kHz
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Bluetooth profile version: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6, HFP 1.7
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: ?<12dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4-DQPSK, 8-DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45°? C
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- 1 x JBL Tune 230NC TWS headphones
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x USB Type-C charging cable
- 1 x 3 sizes of ear tips
- 1 x Warranty/Warning
- 1 x QSG/Safety Sheet
Customer Reviews for JBL Tune 230 True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds
The quality of the sound of these earbuds is very good. I get completely closed off from the world when turning on the noise cancelling (easiest through the app) feature. This is perfect for not getting distracted.
The only thing that bothers me is the size of the earbud that sticks out of the ear. I have small ears and it just feels like there are huge units sticking out of my ears. But this of course is a personal preference matter.
In addition, I wear the smallest caps and these are fine but I cant have them in too long (+- 2 hours) before my ears start hurting.
Overall I am happy with these airbuds but cosmetically they are not the nicest.
The battery last really long. I charge them like once a week while I use them for two to three hours per day. When I'm outside and it's windy, the volume isn't loud enough for me because of the noises. So then I prefer the JBL headphone because it is more noise cancelling. But the earbuds are easier to grab. Also I like it that when I put them back, they immediately turn off. I’m really impressed at the sound quality of these. Also when calling my friends tell me they can hear my clearly even when I’m in my car of not near my phone. Overall I would highly recommend these ear buds!
The battery life of the case and the earbuds is fine. The case gives me enough battery to last me a week with almost daily use of about 2 hours minimum.
Overall I'm very pleased with the earbuds and I would recommend them.