- Driver size: 6mm/0.24" Dynamic Driver
- Power supply: 5V 1A
- Earbud: 5.1g per pc (10.2g combined)/ 0.011 lbs per pc (0.022 lbs combined)
- Charging case: 47.3g/0.104 lbs
- Earbud battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (70mA/3.85V)
- Charging case battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (750mA/3.7V)
- Charging time: 2 hrs from empty
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC off: up to 10 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC on: up to 8 hrs
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Sensitivity: 105dB SPL@1kHz
- Maximum SPL: 95dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa@1kHz
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Bluetooth profile version: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6, HFP 1.7
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: ?<12dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4-DQPSK, 8-DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45°? C
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- 1 x JBL Tune 230NC TWS headphones
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x USB Type-C charging cable
- 1 x 3 sizes of ear tips
- 1 x Warranty/Warning
- 1 x QSG/Safety Sheet
Customer Reviews for JBL Tune 230 True Wireless Noise Canceling Earbuds
Bluetooth set up is really easy.
However.....the pause/play/answer/NC on/off feature on the earbuds is very very sensitive and the slightest touch will activate it. Re-adjusting the earbuds can set them off.
Overall a great NC earbud for its price.
My main reservation to this type of earphone was the fear that they would fall out, but so far that's unfounded. They're very comfortable for extended periods, also matched by the battery life. Having the carry case as a portable charger was also a welcome addition.
I’ve started using them at home over my much more expensive headphones. Excellent value for money.