- Model: Tour ONE
- Driver Size: 40 mm / 1.57" Dynamic Driver
- Power Supply: 5V
- Weight: 0.59 lbs
- Battery Type: Li-ion battery (920 mAh/3.7V)
- Charging Time (USB-C): 2 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC off: 50 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC on: 25 hrs
- Frequency Response (Passive): 10 Hz - 40kHz
- Frequency Response (Active): 10 Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 95 dBSPL @ 1kHz
- Maximum SPL: 95 dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -35 dBV/Pa @ 1kHz
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Bluetooth profile version: HFP V1.7, A2DPV1.3, AVRCPV1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: <8 dBm EIRP
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45°C
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Tour ONE
- Carrying Case
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Audio Cable
- Flight Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
Customer Reviews for JBL Tour ONE Wireless Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
Well I was so disappointed even after a 2 week of use.
1. In my opinion price do not reflects the features what they offers as JBL Club 700BT is by 100 euros cheaper but are on 100% better except that they do not have noise-cancelation.
2. Bass sucks compared to JBL Club, even when Bass equalizer was set.
3. Buttons are really bad designed. Touch button on the side is always pressed even without hands touching it, when I tried to sleep with them. For example blanket or pillow lightly touching it pause songs or plays next... in app there is no option to turn that button off or when headphones are set on silent mode so the buttons are disabled except turn off button...
4. First time tried active noise cancelation and honestly speaking I do not see much difference from passive noise cancelation. There are moments where I can see that noise cancelation is pretty handy, but those situations are rare.
5. when I taking headphones off, I noticed that button what switched between noise-cancelation/ambient-aware/off modes time at times are pressed because the placements is inconvenient and it is really sensitive.
6. If automatic noise-cancelation is turned on and when taking headphones off they turn off noise-cancelation is great feature, then there was time when I had turned my head on the side to take a look under table and that turned off noise-cancelation automatically what makes that annoying beeping sound, and then again that sounds when they turns off. So disturbing... :(
I personally believe they would be best headphones if the bass would be increased, and there would be more control in app over the headphones, like disabling buttons at all or at least when sleeping. Although Cushions are really soft what I really like, and also that ears are completely isolated in headphones is quite nice.
But overall I am sorry guys but could not give more stars than 2.
Good quality on the ANC, blocks out unwanted noice. The headset also have talk trough function that enhances sounds in the surroundings. The JBL Headphones app is great. I can adjust and select EQ. Setup buttons with different functions. It’s also easy to get the latest firmware for the headset trough the app.
The headset also have an function that automatically pauses and resumes the music when you take it on and off.
With it’s four microphones it’s great to use for calls and Teams meetings. No complains about the speak quality, crystal clear!
The headphones have a good battery, 50 hours without ANC and 25 hours with is what’s listed in the specs and it quite similar in use.
I think the price is a bit too high, you can get better headphones in the same price range.
Det eneste jeg finner som trekker ned litt er at de er litt for "plast-aktige", noe jeg mistenker kan føre til litt "knirk" etter en tids bruk. Betjeningsknappene kunne også med fordel ha vært litt bedre markerte, jeg sliter litt med å finne dem når jeg har dem på.
En veldig kjekk funksjon er at de sørger for å sette det man hører på på pause om man tar dem av, dog kunne den vært litt mindre følsom. Den setter gjerne ting på pause om man bare må klø seg litt på øret (på ingen måte et stort minus, men det må nevnes).
Lyden passer mine preferanser perfekt! God og fyldig bass som ikke dominerer fullstendig, "myk" og behagelig mellomtone som aldri blir påtrengende, heller ikke ved lytting til podcaster, og en akkurat passe "krisp" diskant.
Om du er ute etter gode hodetelefoner som både har glimrende lyd og er veldig behagelige å ha på bør disse definitivt være blant kandidatene for kjøp!
Let's start with the parts I like. The heandphones have a great an comfortable fit and I can wear them for hours. The built quality is pretty much what I expected. I've used around 10 different pairs of bluetooth headphones, and the JBL are solid an I like their look.
Another great advantage ist the JBL app, which offers great customisation and quite a few useful features like switching the commands of buttons or the EQ which can be set as one prefers.
That leads to the sound. I didn't like the "out-of-the-box" sound that much, but after playing with the EQ a little while, I found the perfect sttings for my personal preferences. I love the sound of the Tour One especially for music, but listening to podcast or watching Netflix is great as well. I also had no noitceable audio delay when watching Youtube or Netflix.
The touch controls as well as the buttons are great, as soon as you get used to their positioning.
Call quality is fine, also I've used better ones.
Let's talk about the only two things I don't like that much, first of all the price. In my opinion it's too expensive. Since I am from Germany, 300 € (as well as 280 pounds) is just to much, when comparing to other headphones. I think 200-250 € (190-220 pounds) would be a better choices, but the prices will start to drop soon enough.
Last but not least the ANC feature. It's ok, but not great. I've used them in the office, outside and on the subway, the low frequencies are cancelled out pretty fine, but everything else isn't. Bose or Sony are far ahead.
My conclusion is, tat the Tour One is a great pair, but not free of some minor weaknesses.