JBL Sound: A Heritage of Excellence
JBL Loudspeakers have been a top choice of music and movie professionals for nearly 75 years. They provide incredible sound in movie theaters, concert venues, recording studios, and houses of worship worldwide. But you don’t need to be a professional to enjoy legendary JBL sound. Their home products and systems leverage the same cutting-edge technology and acoustic science the pros rely on.
JBL L52 Classic 2-Way Bookshelf Loudspeaker
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the L52 Classic is a 5.25-inch (130mm) 2-way loudspeaker featuring JBL’s advanced acoustic technologies in combination with the award-winning retro-inspired style of its larger family members. The vintage design of the L52 Classic features a genuine walnut wood veneer cabinet and a choice of Quadrex foam grilles. Beneath this iconic exterior is a loudspeaker built from modern acoustic components, delivering legendary JBL sound sure to please any music lover.
- 0.75-inch (20mm) titanium dome tweeter with acoustic lens waveguide
- 5.25-inch (133mm) cast-frame, white pure pulp cone woofer in bass-reflex design with a front-firing tuned port
- Vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, burnt orange, and dark blue
- Satin walnut furniture-grade wood veneer
- High-frequency level attenuator
- Mirror-imaged stereo pairs
- Wall-mount capable
- 100% Sustainably packaged