SUB 260P 12" Powered Subwoofer
Bass that rises to any occasion
No self-respecting 10-piece series of loudspeakers would call itself unrivaled without packing unbeatable bass. With the SUB 260P powered subwoofer as part of the new JBL Studio 2 Series, it’s time they called it a day and claimed victory. Alongside its dynamic cousin, the 10" SUB 250P, the SUB 260P is engineered to add faultless, deep-penetrating bass into whatever music, movie, portable device, or game console you’re listening to at any given moment. With its 12" PolyPlas low-frequency transducer, its 300-watt Class D high-efficiency built-in amplifier, and its rear-firing Slipstream bass port that provides unyielding clarity, all that’s left for you to do is kick back, relax, and enjoy the final word in acoustics. Combine this with the SUB 260P’s sleek, clean design and you’ll be the first to admit – JBL has created a powered subwoofer that defines – and commands – its era.
SUB 260P Highlights:
- 12” PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response
- 300-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration
- Sophisticated 21st century visual design features that can’t fail to seduce
SUB 260P Features:
12" PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response
Envision flawless JBL sound seducing your ears – bass so tight that every note is held to its proper duration, and with all the right harmonic overtones. Picture this, and then listen to the Studio SUB 260P’s 12" PolyPlas transducer. Hear any difference between your imagination and reality? JBL didn’t think so.
300-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier features unobtrusive rear-mounted inputs and controls for easy set-up and system integration
Not only is the SUB 260P’s 300-watt amplifier a powerhouse in the realm of home entertainment, but it’s also one of the smartest. Its Class-D energy rating allows the amplifier to cool itself naturally – saving it from danger of burnout – and saving you from a higher electric bill. Its rear-mounted inputs and controls allow for discrete, easy set-up and integration with other loudspeakers in the Studio 2 Series.
Sophisticated, 21st century visual design features that can’t fail to seduce
The JBL way is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with the Studio SUB 260P, JBL has made no exception. With its 21st century elegance – including a solid cabinet construction with no visible fasteners, softly-rounded edges, a gloss black top panel, and a customized soft-touch paint scheme – JBL has built something that seduces your eye as much as your ear.
SUB 260P Specifications:
- 12" (300mm) PolyPlas low-frequency transducer
- Braced enclosure with Slipstream rear-firing bass port
- Frequency response: 29Hz – 150Hz
- 300W RMS built-in amplifier
- 600W peak dynamic power
- Line-level and LFE inputs
- Continuously adjustable low-pass crossover frequency control (50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave)
- Phase switch, level control, bass boost and signal-sensing auto power
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 445mm x 381mm x 435mm (17-1/2" x 15" x 17-1/8")
- Weight: 17.2 kg (38 lb)
What’s in the Box:
- Studio SUB 260P Powered Subwoofer
- Owner's Manual
- LFE Cable x 1
- Carpet Spikes x 4
sounds very good it has tight bass good
I use it for movie