JBL knew it was time again for them to redefine the future of sound. That's why they designed a new floorstanding loudspeaker that reaches far beyond what competitors can only grasp at: their new JBL Studio 270 3-way floorstanding loudspeaker. As part of the new 10-piece JBL Studio 2 loudspeaker series, the Studio 270 was built to take legacy sound and forward-thinking technology up into unproven heights.
Tested relentlessly in the worlds most advanced sound research lab their own as well as pitted against competitors in real world comparative listening studies, they achieved just that. JBL constructed front-firing 4 and 6.5 PolyPlas drivers and a rear-firing Slipstream bass port that encompass your senses in tight, accurate bass. But they knew that wasn't far enough. JBL went further, inspired by our work in building the worlds most legendary recording studios, giving our Studio 270 the kind of tech that makes for premium cinema-grade listening: a 1 CMMD Lite high-frequency driver that ensures low-distortion, and a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design that offers pinpoint sound imaging and firm natural balance.
JBL braced its interior edge-to-edge to minimize any cabinet flexing, and eliminate bass distortion. Then they capped it with exclusive features like gloss black paneling, and soft rounded edges. For those able to see and hear the truth, JBL is confident you'll know it full volume at first look and first listen.
- 1 CMMD Lite high-frequency driver for crisp, clean, powerful highs with low-distortion and wide dynamics
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design for astounding imaging, natural balance, and remarkable high-frequency detail at any position in the room
- 4 and 6.5 PolyPlas drivers for enhanced vocal clarity and realism and tight, extended bass response
- Internal edge-to-edge bracing greatly reduces cabinet wall flexing, thereby significantly improving bass response and lowering distortion
- Solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners
- Gloss black top panel adds a touch of elegance to the sleek cabinet design
- Soft-touch paint covers the horn and driver trim rings for a clean, timeless look that blends easily with any decor
- Rear-firing Slipstream bass port minimizes port turbulence and audible distortion in the bass response
Whats in the box:
- JBL Studio 270 3-way 6.5" Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Owners Manual
- Carpet Spikes x 4