Tested relentlessly in the worlds most advanced sound research lab JBLs own and pitted against competitors in real world comparative listening studies, the Studio 225C wins the crown for accuracy. Its dual 4 PolyPlas drivers accentuate the power of every word spoken. Its rear-firing Slipstream bass port deepens your senses with tight, accurate bass. And that's just getting started. Taking a page from JBLs work in developing some of the worlds most legendary recording studios, theyve given the Studio 225C the same kind of kinetic intensity you'd hear at the movies. A 1 CMMD Lite high-frequency driver ensures low-distortion. A High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design offers pinpoint sound imaging and firm natural balance no matter where you're standing or sitting.
Even better, they've decked out this loudspeaker with seductive 21st century touches like gloss black paneling, and soft rounded edges. For those able to see and hear the truth, JBL is confident you'll know it full volume when you meet the Studio 225C.
- 1 CMMD Lite high-frequency driver for crisp, clean, powerful highs with low-distortion and wide dynamics.
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design for astounding imaging, natural balance, and remarkable high-frequency detail at any position in the room.
- Dual 4 PolyPlas drivers for enhanced vocal clarity and realism and tight, extended bass response.
- Solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners.
- Gloss black side panels add a touch of elegance to the sleek cabinet.
- Soft-touch paint covers the horn and driver trim rings for a clean, timeless look that blends easily with any decor.
- Rear-firing Slipstream bass port minimizes port turbulence and audible distortion in the bass response.
Whats in the box:
- JBL Studio 225C 2.5-way Dual 4" Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Owners Manual
- Rubber Cushion Pads x 4