For those who know what they’re looking for when it comes to a loudspeaker system – and who want it flexible besides – JBL gives you the new Studio 220 2-way bookshelf loudspeakers. As part of the groundbreaking 10-piece JBL Studio 2 loudspeaker series, the Studio 220 propels you into a world where legacy sound-craft and advanced technology go hand-in-hand in shaping a listening experience like none before. The Studio 220’s 4” PolyPlas midrange driver is designed to bring you pitch-perfect vocal clarity and tight, accurate bass. Add to that the built-in High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design and the 1” CMMD Lite high-frequency driver, and you’ve got a loudspeaker that takes its cues from JBL’s own legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor. Combine this with the sleek, urbane design of the loudspeaker itself – both inside and out – and you’re dealing with a rare breed of sonic horsepower and brainpower ready to define its era.
- 1” CMMD® Lite high-frequency driver for crisp, clean, powerful highs with low-distortion and wide dynamics.
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design for astounding imaging, natural balance, and remarkable high-frequency detail at any position in the room.
- 4” PolyPlas driver enhances vocal clarity and delivers tight, extended bass response.
- Solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners.
- Gloss black top panel adds a touch of elegance to the sleek cabinet design.
- Soft-touch paint covers driver trim ring for a clean, timeless look.
- Rear-firing Slipstream bass port eliminates bass turbulence and audible distortion.
What’s in the box:
- JBL® Studio 220 2-way 4” Bookshelf Loudspeaker x 2
- Owner’s Manual
- Rubber Cushion Pads x 8