For the freedom of wearing sport headphones without the fear of dropping the buds, JBL presents the Reflect Response Sport Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones. These earbuds contour to the inside of your ear, while the base of the cables serves as a neck band to keep them safe. They connect through a wireless Bluetooth connection, which allows you to play your tunes for 10+ hours before needing a recharge. It's the perfect accompaniment for long jogs and intense workouts.
JBL Reflect Response Headphones Features:
- Connect yourself to your music and maintain the freedom to be active
- Listen for over 10 hours before needing a brief recharge
- Made with sweat-proof materials, so it goes as hard as you do
- Keep the earbuds safe with the built-in neck band
JBL Reflect Response In-Ear Headphones Highlights:
- Touch control
- 10 hours+ audio playback
- Ergonomic-fit neckband
- Sweat proof
- Ergonomic ear-tips
- Reflective cables
- Bluetooth Wireless
JBL Reflect Response In-Ear Headphones Features:
- Control music playback and phone calls by touching the outside of each ear bud.
10 hours+ audio playback
- Push your physical limits as far as you can go while enjoying hours of musical inspiration.
Ergonomic fit neckband
- To accommodate the weekend warrior and serious athlete, the JBL Reflect Response earphones are wireless and lightweight with a patented, ergonomic designed neckband.
- Confidently raise your exercise intensity to new levels without fear of perspiration affecting your performance.
- Never miss a beat with ear-tips that are not only comfortable but stay in place regardless of how intense your workout routine is.
- Add some style and nighttime visibility to your exercise routine with sturdy reflective cables.
- Designed for freedom during exercise.
Customer Reviews for JBL Reflect Response Sport Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
How can I fix this??
Today, I found it would automatically turning on (the red and blue light flashes without me even touching it. This has happened quite a few times. I could not even turn it off by pressing the switch then. Do you know what's going on with it?