Introducing the JBL Reflect Mini BT Stephen Curry Signature Edition sport headphones. Sweat proof and featuring the Golden State Warriors blue and gold design; these lightweight headphones deliver stunning JBL sound to inspire your workout. Hit the court with confidence and exercise with ease because the JBL Reflect Mini BT Stephen Curry Signature Edition sport headphones are wireless and provide 8 hours of playback time through premium 5.8mm drivers. MVPs and fitness enthusiasts alike will also enjoy the three button remote and mic to control music playback and easily answer phone calls.
JBL Reflect Mini BT Headphones Features:
- As the lightest JBL Bluetooth sport headphone, the Reflect Mini BT Stephen Curry Signature Edition provides long lasting comfort during a variety of athletic activities.
- Connect wirelessly to most Bluetooth enabled devices to bring a new level of freedom and mobility to your workouts.
Up to 8 hours audio playback
- Push your physical limits as far as you can go while enjoying hours of musical inspiration.
- Easily answer calls with crystal clear sound and remarkable convenience.
- Confidently ramp up your workouts to maximum levels knowing that the Reflect Mini BT Stephen Curry Signature Edition sport headphones are not only IPX 4 water resistant but can be easily cleaned.
Ergonomic ear tips
- Designed to stay securely in place during rigorous exercise.
Highly Reflective Cable
- Designed for ultimate visibility at night.
JBL Reflect Mini BT Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10kHz - 22kHz
- Driver: Premium 5.8mm dynamic drivers
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- 1 pair of JBL Reflect Mini BT Stephen Curry Signature Edition wireless sport headphones
- 3 button in-line control
- 2 sizes of ergonomic sport ear-tips
- 2 sizes of regular ear-tips
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Safety Sheet
- 1 USB Charging cable
Customer Reviews for JBL Reflect Mini BT Bluetooth Sports In-Ear Headphones (Stephen Curry Edition)
1. Great Sound on a s6 edge plus
2. Super ligth weigth
3. Super confort in ear
Just one little thing Missing, no bag or pouch or any thing to storage after use., i've got cheaper ones and those came with little bag.... overall i'll buy another ones good product
Cost: $80 free shipping
I wanted to give this product a truthful review.
Materials used for the wiring are flimsy. The feel, for the lack of a better word, cheap. The wire itself should be thicker. I have small hands and I felt like I was going to break the wiring getting it out of the box.
The ear pieces are not cheap and a lot of thought went into the design. I love the medium fit and I don't get aches like other ear plugs. There's also a smaller pair that comes with. They stay in and no lose feeling that they will come out. Initial charging doesn't take long, 2 hours. It lasts for 8+ hours music wise.
Sound is awesome. No qualms here.
Bluetooth range that it comes with is spotty and quite frankly awful. This is fully charged with issues. I can be about 15 feet away and the sound will break apart. This is outside, no obstructions. Clear view of my phone laying right side up on a ledge. If an obstruction like drywall happens, the sound breaks up totally rendering them useless. Granted you mostly will be doing some type of activity with these in so probably have your phone "on" you but I would expect it to not force the user to have their phone always on them. Even so, it'll still break up while running. Tested twice while running - phone in pouch - it breaks up. It wouldn't be such a huge deal but I'm trying to use it with metronome app. The beats break up and it throws my footing off. The second time, I listened to music. The same thing happened. It's not worth the price because of this issue. The range needs to be addressed.