JBL Reflect Aware Lightning Connector Headphones Overview
Most personal headphones are designed with isolation in mind – tuning out the outside world to maximize your “me”-time. But the advanced JBL Reflect Aware in-ear sport headset is thoughtfully designed (as per the name) to keep the outside world aware of your presence, even when you’re on a nighttime run – and to let you be as aware as you wish of your environment, allowing you to mix outside noise with your music. And it’s designed for seamless use with Apple devices.
- Noise cancellation with adaptive noise control for adjustable ambient sound mix
- Lightning connector for direct digital from Apple devices, no battery needed
- Sweat proof, water resistant, easy to clean, and your choice of ear tips
- Highly reflective colorful cables for maximum visibility
- My JBL Headphones app available for iOS
- 14.8mm dynamic drivers deliver big JBL sound
- Warranty: 1 year – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
If you own an iPhone 7, you already know: Apple is doing away with the traditional earphone jack. If you want personal listening, you need to use Bluetooth, or to hang a cumbersome dongle from the phone’s sole Lightning connector. But the Reflect Aware is equipped with its own Lightning plug, drawing digital signals directly from recent generations of iPhones, iPods and iPads for superior sound. And, since it’s powered through the same connection and cable, the Reflect Aware does away with bulky battery packs.
Total noise control
If you want the world to go away, you’ve got JBL’s best-in-class noise cancellation technologies. If you don’t want to totally shut off from your surroundings, use the companion app to adjust the Aware’s adaptive noise control for as much or as little environmental noise as you want.
Highly reflective cables
The world will also know you’re there, particularly from dusk to dawn, with your choice of colors (blue, black, red and teal) and brightly reflecting cable coating for nighttime visibility.
These sport earphones are designed to be sweat proof and water resistant, so they won’t slip out no matter how strenuous your boot-camp routine. And they’re ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort and stability, with multiple sizes of regular and sport tips for every ear and all activities.
Or sound first (we’re not great on prioritizing)
The 14.8mm dynamic drivers deliver JBL’s legendary pro-studio sound prowess in a personal package, light enough to follow you, powerful enough to rock you.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-22 kHz
- Drivers: 14.8mm Dynamic drivers
- Connection: Apple Lightning Connector (8 pin)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- 1 pair of JBL Reflect Aware™ earphones
- 3 sizes of ergonomic sport ear tips
- 3 sizes of regular ear-tips
- 1 carrying pouch
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Safety Sheet
Customer Reviews for JBL Reflect Aware Lightning Connector Sport Earbud with Noise Cancellation and Adaptive Noise Control
Do I have same earbud for other andorid phone?. And is it better than Synchros S200?
Can´t use my earphones!
Please fix Now!