- Driver size: 40mm/1.6" Dynamic Driver
- Power supply: 5V, 1A
- Weight: 265g/0.6 lbs
- Battery type: Lithium-ion Polymer (750mA/3.7V)
- Charging time: <2 hrs from empty
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC off: Up to 50 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC on: Up to 40 hrs
- Frequency Response: 16Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL @ 1kHz/1mW
- Maximum SPL: 94dB SPL
- Microphone Sensitivity: -19dBV@1kHz/Pa
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- Bluetooth profile version: HFP V1.7, A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4GHz - 2.4835GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: <10dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, Π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45°C
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Live 660NC
- Audio cable
- Type-C Charging Cable
- Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Warranty/Warning
- 1 x QSG/Safety Sheet
Customer Reviews for JBL Live 660NC Wireless Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones
Overall sound good not great because....
bass lacks in new model as well.
Whether it's a custom sound mode or generic this model can not handle heavier bass music. It distorts it, which sucks so as long as your fine with turning down your bass.
And for Pete's sake fix your jbl app already it doesnt work. I can't even tune from it not even set up. Look at the reviews...hello.
Overall, Im a bit more bougee with music; grew up playing, tuning, etc. It runs in my vains. I would rather charge my cans more for better sound and pay more if it just needs to be.
JBL please use better descriptions that tailor more towards handling heavier bass and again, fix your app. Your company based on sound the app is essential hello! Distorted bass is pretty 80s. I can say that because I also have had every great cassette, cd, mp3 player throughout the years. I even had the yellow Sony in movie pretty woman! I value great sound feeds the soul.