JBL L880 4-Way Dual 6" Floorstanding Loudspeaker
Built for genuine entertainment enthusiasts, the L880 has a Polyplas woofer and FreeFlow port technology for extended, floor-rattling bass with low distortion. Kapton voice coils and a HeatScape motor give you dramatic power handling. The Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) Waveguide disperses sound, so pick any seat. Its the best in the house.
JBL L880 4-Way Dual 6" Floorstanding Loudspeaker Features:
Dual 6 PolyPlas cones for big bass response
- Stiffer cones deliver more uniform pistonic motion for deeper, tighter bass and improved midranges. PolyPlas gives maximum impact JBL audio. You'll experience serious, feel-it-in-your-bones bass and true sound that does justice to the artists original performance.
JBL HeatScape delivers great power handling
- The HeatScape motor structure envelops the voice coil with a large ceramic magnet and steel frame that protects the voice coil by dissipating heat. This increases power handling and gives you extremely low levels of harmonic distortion.
Detailed high frequency sound reproduction
- A thin, but rigid, 1 pure titanium-laminate dome tweeter delivers accurate high frequency response, even when the volume is cranked up. A Mylar dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound, and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
Sit-anywhere EOS Waveguide sound
- Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguides, originally developed for JBL Pro LSR studio monitors, disperse clean, high frequency sound more precisely across a wider listening area. There's no sweet spot. Sit wherever you want.
Proprietary SSP reduces noise and signal lose
- By taking the shortest possible route from the input terminals to the transducers simplifying and shortening the path this proprietary crossover design means you hear everything your TV and music source can dish out.
FreeFlow port technology extends bass response
- Dual front-facing FreeFlow bass ports are acoustically matched to the woofer and move the air from the cabinet into the room. You get extended bass response with the lowest amount of distortion, adding power to your music and excitement to your movie soundtracks.
Accurate frequency response
- From 30Hz to 40kHz, nothing is over- or underemphasized. You get a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies
Excellent audio output
- With 100W of continuous power handling and 400W peak, the JBL L830 has a robust, muscular delivery. It uses technology derived directly from JBL Professional studio monitors and gives your home theater audio the unparalleled spaciousness and definition it demands.
Magnetically shielded for video proximity
- Put the JBL L880 anywhere that makes sense in your home theater set-up. Its magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
JBL L880 4-Way Dual 6" Floorstanding Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Description - 4-Way, Dual 1600mm (6") Floorstanding Speaker
- Series - Studio L
- Frequency Response - 30Hz 40kHz
- Power Handling - 100 Watts Continuous /400 Watts Peak
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m)91dB
- Nominal Impedance - 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D)991mm x 222mm x 370mm / 39" x 8-3/4" x 14-3/4"
- Weight - 24.5kg / 54 lb