- Model Number: JBL Flip 6
- Transducers: 1/75" x 3" woofer, 0.6" tweeter
- Output Power: 20W RMS for woofer, 10W RMS for tweeter
- Frequency Response: 63Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 17.28Wh (equivalent to 3.6V/4800mAh)
- Battery charge time: 2.5 hours (5V/3A)
- Music playtime: up to 12 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)
- Cable type: USB - C charging cable
- Cable length: 1.2m/47.2"
- Maximum operation temperature: 45°C / 113°F
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400MHz - 2483.5MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤10dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 2.4GHz SRD frequency range: 2407MHz - 2475MHz
- SRD transmitter power: <10dBm (EIRP)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7" x 2.6" x 2.8"
- Net weight: 1.21 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.5" x 4.2" x 3.9"
- Gross weight: 2.05 lbs
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- JBL Flip 6 Portable Speaker
- Type C USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card/Safety Sheet
Customer Reviews for JBL Flip 6 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Each step was a learning experience. Most of my use of all these are "outdoors", specifically bicycle riding. I mean the guy with spandex and expensive helmets and 5,000 bikes.
So, price was not a big concern for me. I just wanted to listen to music while riding for way over one hour at a time. And since it's outdoors, I wanted a loudness without distortion. The CLIP-4 was loud but came with distortion on some song selections. Not so with the FLIP-6.
The give and take: I had to give up the small size and lightness of the CLIP-4 for a clunkier FLIP-6. My thing is that this 6 was not intended to be attached to the body. Right now I am trying to figure out where to mount this on the bicycle.
According to my Pitney Bowes machine it weighs 1 lb. 3.2 ounces. Heavy - considering bike riding standards.
Sound quality: this device is not meant for audiophile listening and I know that. It's plenty loud with good enough bass although not a tight bass. When I ride up to a group of road riders, they hear me coming.
Would I ever go back to a CLIP-4 for lightness or other? Not if I can help it.
With quick delivery
Products is good
But after 1 day
The price is down to 79.90
So sad about it