JBL Everest Elite 700 NXTGen Headphones Overview
The future of headphone has arrived. The Everest Elite 700 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones are stylish, extremely comfortable, lightweight and fully loaded with next generation tech and dynamic features to enhance your listening pleasure. Bluetooth connectivity, active noise-cancelling, and ground breaking TruNote sound calibration create an immersive, one-of-a-kind listening experience, delivering powerfully clean sound that lets you experience music in new ways.
- Active noise-cancelling
- Padded headband and ear cushions for long lasting comfort
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Up to 25 hours of continuous playback
- Truenote™ Auto Sound Calibration optimizes your tunes
- On ear volume and phone controls
- Lightweight and durable
- Foldable design
- Carrying case included for easy transportation
- Download the MY JBL Headphones App and personalize your EQ preferences
- 40 mm driver delivers crisp shimmery highs, full mids, and impactful low end
- Dimensions: 76.9 mm weight X 176.5 height X 169.5 mm length
Weight: 305 grams
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for all brands we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and product support
TrueNote sound calibration
For more than 70 years, JBL has made ground breaking innovations in audio, making them the top choice for touring musicians, sound engineers, movie theaters and concert halls. Now, JBL is bringing their innovative spirit to the world of home headphones and you will never hear music the same way again. TruNote is JBL’s proprietary sound calibration technology that adjusts sound based on your individual ear size and shape. Using two microphones in each ear cup, TruNote measures the frequency response and automatically optimizes the output so you hear your music with the precise clarity the artist intended -- full, rich and powerful.
The power of Bluetooth 4.0
These JBL Everest Elite 700 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones are equipped with Bluetooth 4.0. Similar to traditional Bluetooth devices, you can connect your headphones to your smartphone, iPod, tablet, computer, or almost any other device, wirelessly. What makes Bluetooth 4.0 such an innovation is how energy efficient it is. It collects data faster than previous editions and uses less power. The result is cleaner audio reproduction and extra-long listening sessions.
NXTGen active noise cancelling
Whether you are listening to these headphones on a plane flying across the country, commuting to work on the subway, or sitting on your favorite chair in your house, you don’t have to worry about unwanted background noise interfering with your listening session. The JBL Everest Elite 700 features active noise cancelling technology that lets you control the amount of ambient noise you hear while you are listening to your music.
A full soundstage
The flagship of JBL’s Everest line, the Elite 700 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones feature an expansive 20 - 22kHz frequency range, ensuring outstanding tonal balance, no matter what genre of music you enjoy. The treble is bright and shimmery. The mids are full and weighty. The bass is clean and powerful. Each tone works with the other to weave a sonic tapestry, covering you in a blanket of full range audio as pure and transformative as a trip to the orchestra.
Download the free My JBL Headphones App to take complete control over your listening experience. The app features user presets based on the type of music you are listening to, including jazz and bass-heavy hip hop. If you are looking for a more customizable experience, the app features a ten band adjustable EQ that lets you boost or cut frequencies with tremendous precision.
Built-in battery, all day listening
The JBL Everest Elite 700 Headphones are optimized for extended all day listening. Featuring a built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, these noise cancelling headphones are capable of delivering up to 25 hours of non-stop continuous playback (a little less depending on how you use these headphones).To ensure your favorite tunes are there when you need them, the Everest Elite 700 automatically shut off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
Sound enhancing quality and comfort
JBL designed these headphones to sound great and feel good. Large leather ear pads comfortably cover your ears and block out ambient background sound. A padded headband relieves the pressure of the headphones resting on your head, so you can comfortably listen to music as long as you want. When you are done using your JBL Elite 700 headphones you can store them in the included custom carrying case for protection.
You won’t have to scramble for your smartphone the next time you get a call. The JBL Elite 700 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones have a built-in microphone that lets you talk on your phone without having to touch your phone. When you are listening to music and a call comes through, touch a button on your headphones, and take calls that sound as clear as having a conversation with someone in the same room as you.
JBL Everest Elite 700 NXTGen Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Rated power input: 30mW
- Music play time with ANC and BT on: up to 15 hours
- Battery type: (3.7V, 850mAh)
- Music play time with ANC on and Bluetooth off: up to 19 hours
- Music play time with BT on: up to 19 hours
- Maximum SPL: 114dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -42dBV/Pa
- Dynamic frequency response range (kHz): 10 - 22k Hz
- Driver sensitivity: 99dB@1kHz, 1mW
- Driver size (mm): 40
- Weight (g): 305
- Bluetooth spec: 4.0
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.4, HFP V1.6
- Bluetooth transmitted power: <4dBm
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- 1 pair of JBL Everest Elite 700 headphones
- 1 JBL carrying case
- 1 Micro USB charging cable
- 1 Audio cable with 3.5mm jack
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Warranty and safety note
- My JBL Headphones App download instructions