JBL Everest Elite 300 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones Overview
There’s no going back when you wrap yourself in the JBL Everest Elite 300 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones. Designed for total immersion, the Everest headphones deliver a premium audio experience wirelessly with no loss in sound quality. Have all the freedom you crave and bring along the legendary sound that defines the American powerhouse, JBL. Your headphones are loaded with next-generation technology too. JBL’s TruNote Auto Sound Calibration automatically calibrates the sound of your headphones uniquely for your ears with the touch of a button. Comfortably set up with the curved, ergonomically designed ear cups, you control the amount of noise you hear from the outside world using NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling. You can change the setting to choose immersion or awareness, depending on your surroundings and personal preference. Designed for long wear, these lightweight headphones let you look like a boss with the on-trend, matte surface that mixes old-school aesthetic with the latest in technical materials.
- Blow yourself away with JBL’s legendary audio inside these total immersion, closed, on-ear headphones
- Control how much noise you let in or block it all out with NXTGen active noise cancelling technology
- Listen to your music with on-ear headphones that are ergonomically designed to fit your ears
- Enjoy the freedom of mobile Bluetooth 4.0 technology without losing sound quality
- Frequency response of 10 Hz to 22 kHz pumps up the dance factor with thumping bass
- TruNote Technology calibrates the sound of the headphones with the touch of a button
- Sound natural on calls from any location with the echo-cancelling built-in microphone
- Listen wirelessly for up to 10 hours or plug in for 13 hours of play time
- Multi-function buttons on the ear cups control your tracks and calls
- Customize your listening experience with the free JBL headphones app
- Auto off feature powers the headphones off when not in use, extending battery life
- Product dimensions: 3" W x 6.9" H x 6.7" L
- Product weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Legendary Sound You Can Take with You
Let the decibels begin when you slip on your new pair of Everest Elite 300 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones. The sleek look belies the complexity inside that will amaze you with crisp audio power and hi-tech convenience. These headphones put out a deeply authentic sound and the heavy, funky beats that keep you moving. With the free JBL headphones download, you can even use your mobile device to create custom EQ settings and more, which are available in the app even when you’re on the go.
Designed for Extraordinary Comfort and Convenience
Your wireless headphones bring next-generation technology to the listening experience. Your first encounter will be with the curved, ergonomic cups that slip over your ears and fit you with exceptional comfort. More, you will discover transforming technologies to control sound isolation and calibration, and other conveniences.
For the ultimate sound customization, these earphones have JBL’s radical TruNote Auto Sound Calibration system. This technology automatically calibrates the sound of your headphones distinctly for you, technology that until recently you would not expect to have outside of the studio. The TruNote technology scans your ears and adjusts the audio settings to accommodate the shape of your ears and remove distortion.
Once you’re out there with your headphones, you will encounter JBL’s exclusive NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling that lets you control the amount of noise you hear from the outside world. When you want total immersion, you can have it with the active noise cancelling system. When it’s safer to be aware of your surroundings, just change your setting with the touch of a button and hear sounds such as approaching traffic or footsteps while you continue to listen to your audio.
Other highlights included on your headphones are an auto-off feature that saves battery life and easy-to-use, multi-function controls on the ear cups for managing tracks and calls with your fingertips without needing to look at them.
Wireless Freedom that Sends You Mobile
Fully adapted for mobility, the headphones use Bluetooth technology to connect to your music source for up to 10 hours of wireless listening. Free from cords, you can move anywhere within range of your source, even from room to room.
With the latest in wireless, there’s no concern about losing connection or poor sound when you speak with important callers. The built-in microphone uses echo-cancelling technology to create natural sounding voice transmission that ensures clear conversation.
At the same time, the noise-cancelling technology let's you block out any racket in the background and concentrate on your caller. Even in very public settings, you can be confident in your privacy whether you are conferencing with business colleagues, playing a video game, or listening to confidential audio.
What Comes with Your Headphones
You can choose cool-looking matte black or go flashy with white trimmed in rose-gold for your Bluetooth headphones. They come with a micro-USB charging cable, audio cable with mini-jack for wired connection, documentation (quick start guide, warranty and safety note) and carry case. It takes about three hours to recharge your headphones. When you aren’t listening, you can fold the headphones down to fit into the carry bag with the cables for protection and storage.
JBL Everest Elite 300 NXTGen Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10-22kHz
- Driver: 40mm
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- 1 pair of JBL Everest Elite 300 headphones
- 1 JBL carrying case
- 1 Micro USB charging cable
- 1 Audio cable with 3.5mm jack
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Warranty and safety note
- My JBL Headphones App download instructions