The JBL Everest Elite 300 is legendary sound brought to a new standard. Bluetooth 4.0enables wireless connectivity while new NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling Technology combines the immersive experience of active noise-cancelling with the ability to control the amount of outside noise to let in, giving you the power to balance awareness of your surroundings with your listening experience. With legendary JBL Pro Audio sound delivering a dynamic acoustic experience, sculpted ear cushions providing unprecedented fit on your ears, a 10-hour rechargeable battery, and TruNote Auto Sound Calibration, now you can enjoy ultimate comfort, freedom and personalization. A built-in microphone allows for easy call access.
JBL Everest Elite 300 NXTGen Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones Features:
- Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device for amazing sound quality without the hassle of wires.
Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound
- Enjoy the same elevated experience and incredible sound JBL has been delivering to concert halls, studios and living rooms for almost 70 years.
- These headphones are ergonomically designed to fit the unique contour of your ears. You’ll experience unprecedented comfort. Listen longer and enjoy it more.
Exclusive NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling
- For the first time, JBL combines the immersive experience of active noise-cancelling technology and lets you control the amount of outside noise to let in. So you have the power to balance awareness of your surroundings with your listening experience with the simple press of a button.
TruNote Auto Sound Calibration
- Be blown away by the cleanest, most authentic version of your music that you’ve ever heard. With the press of a button, TruNote Technology automatically calibrates the sound of the headphones uniquely for you.
- Experience greater simplicity and a longer battery life with the auto off feature which powers the headphones off automatically when not in use.
My JBL Headphones App
- Get even more control and personalization of your listening experience with this free App. Through your mobile device, you can create custom EQ settings and access all other headphone settings and features.
- Enjoy more natural sounding voice calls with a built-in microphone, with echo cancellation technology.
JBL Everest Elite 300 NXTGen Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10-22kHz
- Driver: 40mm
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- 1 pair of JBL Everest Elite 300 headphones
- 1 JBL carrying case
- 1 Micro USB charging cable
- 1 Audio cable with 3.5mm jack
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Warranty and safety note
- My JBL Headphones App download instructions
Customer Reviews for JBL Everest Elite 300 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
Pro’s: Superior noise canceling, tons of technology, portable, durable, nice padded zipper case, sound excellent for the price, ambient aware, solid buttons and feel.
Con’s: JBL, I hope you’re listening to your customers… You completely nailed it with this headphone but failed on comfort. In my opinion, they are least comfortable when compared to other brands. My wife and I both agree that the top of the headband goes flat when wearing and that creates a pressure point right at the top of the head. They are also very tight, but I think that would be much less of an issue if they arched at the top of the headband and had softer padding.
Final thoughts: If you personally find them comfortable or at least tolerable, I would challenge you to try and find a more feature rich and quiet pair of headphones. For the money I think they are the best by a longshot. If they were more comfortable I would have paid more…
I would like to mention that the downloadable mobile app through the App store or Google play is so handy and a game changer as it gives you more control over the headphones by letting you control the audio frequencies to approach a satisfying sound based on the genre you're listening to through the custom equalizer feature, you will not find this feature available from its competitors. So JBL won the competition for this wow feature.
The only thing that I think it's a minus point and I'm not happy with is the plastic materials have been used for the core build. I already started to feel that the ear cups getting a bit loose from the couple of times that I used the headphones for. For a guy who used to use the V-moda M100 military grade headphones, I would expect something that really built to last for quite some time.
Overall, I like them and will use them for a long time as much as they live with me, these are not my first headphones, hence, I'm a DJ and music producer. But their sound quality is competing big names out their, so I can see a huge future for its successor.
I like the app that comes with it, the sound quality is on point, from rock music all the way to rap, the sound works with it all. The things I do not like is how my ears start to hurt after wearing them for long periods of time, I was expecting a lot more comfort . The noise canceling is meh.
Overall I'm happy with my choice of going with JBL.
My only minor complain is that they are a tad tight - at least I notice it more since I wear glasses. They push the frames into my head and after around a half hour I have to take the phones off for a bit.
One suggestion I have is for the app - make it possible to adjust the auto power down feature. I think it is a bit short.