JBL Everest Elite 100 NXTGen Noise-Canceling Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones Overview
Even lighter than the Everest Elite 300, these in-ear headphones are designed for total wireless portability. The JBL Everest Elite 100 NXTGen Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones produce a comparable premium audio experience in an even more mobile package. Brilliant for hiking, gardening, climbing or any activity where smaller is better, these comfortable, ergonomically designed ear buds let you bring along the legendary American sound that defines JBL. Loaded with next-generation technology, they include JBL’s TruNote Auto Sound Calibration that automatically calibrates your headphones’ sound just for your ears, with the touch of a button. And you control the amount of noise you let in from the outside world with the NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling system that sets your headphones for immersion or awareness, depending on where you are and how you like to listen. So, head on out with these sharp-looking Bluetooth headphones and listen anywhere with no diminution of sound quality, no matter where you go.
- Enjoy JBL’s legendary audio with in-ear headphones that will amaze you with the sound quality
- Control how much outside noise comes in, depending on your environment, with NXTGen active noise cancelling technology
- Acquire amazing comfort with in-ear headphones that are ergonomically designed to fit your ears
- Move freely without cords using reliable, versatile Bluetooth 4.0 technology that works with all your apps
- Enjoy sound accuracy and deep bass with the frequency response of 10 Hz to 22 kHz
- TruNote Technology calibrates the sound of the headphones uniquely for you
- Sound natural to your callers, no matter where you are, with built-in, echo-cancelling microphone technology
- Listen wirelessly for up to 8 hours and recharge in just 2.5 hours
- Control your audio and calls without looking with the intuitive, multi-function buttons on the ear cups
- Customize your listening experience from your device using the free JBL headphones app
- Auto off feature powers the headphones off when not in use, extending battery life
- Product dimensions: Earbud 0.61" W x 0.54" H x 1.15" L; Neck housing 5.75" W x 0.84" H x 6.65" L
- Product weight: 0.09 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Legendary Sound to Take Around Town
The Everest Elite 100 NXTGen Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones brings JBL’s signature precision and authentic audio to a highly mobile format. Inside is next-generation technology that will amaze you with personal customization and hi-tech convenience. Take them on your daily run or pop them in your ears when you head out for work. They operate with all devices and media players to pump out your favorite tracks.
Listening Technology for a Better Experience
JBL’s next-generation headphones deliver features that go beyond the outstanding audio experience to bring transforming technologies to sound isolation and calibration.
The exclusive NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling lets you control the amount of noise you hear from the outside world with the touch of a button. When you want total immersion, you can have it with the active noise cancelling system. When it’s safer to be aware of your surroundings, just change your setting with the touch of a button and hear sounds, such as approaching traffic or footsteps, while you continue to listen to your audio.
For the ultimate in customization, these earphones have JBL’s TruNote Auto Sound Calibration system that calibrates the sound of your headphones distinctly for you based on your ear shape. The TruNote technology scans your ears and adjusts the audio settings to remove potential distortion.
Other highlights included with your headphones are an auto-off feature that saves battery life by automatically shutting down power when not in use, and easy-to-use controls on your ear cups for managing tracks and calls with your fingertips without needing to look. With the free JBL headphones mobile app, you can even create custom EQ settings and more when you’re on the go.
Up to 10 Hours of Wireless Freedom
Fully adapted for mobility, the headphones use Bluetooth technology to connect to your music source for up to 10 hours of wireless listening. Free from cords, you can move anywhere within range of your source, even from room to room.
With the latest in wireless, there’s no concern about losing connection or poor sound when you speak with important callers. The built-in microphone uses echo-cancelling technology to create natural sounding voice transmission that ensures clear conversation.
At the same time, the noise-cancelling technology let's you block out any racket in the background and concentrate on your caller. Even in very public settings, you can be confident in your privacy whether you are conferencing with business colleagues or listening to confidential audio.
So affordable, you can pair it with the Everest Elite 300 and choose between the two headphones when you head out: choose the 100 for feather-weight mobility or the other for a step up in audio level and two extra hours of wireless listening before you recharge.
What’s in the Box
Your set of wireless headphones comes with a micro-USB charging cable, four sizes of ear tips and three sets of secure fit ear tips, documentation (quick start guide, warranty and safety note), and carry case.
There are also instructions for downloading JBL’s headphones app to customize your listening on the go. When you aren’t listening, put them away in the chic carry case to keep them safe and clean. It takes about 2.5 hours to recharge your headphones.
- Dynamic frequency response range: 10 - 22kHz
- Driver sensitivity: 99dB/1kHz1mW
- Maximum SPL: 109dB
- Rated power input: 10mW
- Microphone sensitivity: -42dBV/Pa
- Bluetooth transmitted power: <4dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK pi/4, DQPSK, 8-DPSK
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.4, HFP V1.6
- Battery type: 3.7V, 340mAh
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Sensitivity: 99dB/1kHz1mW
- Driver: 13.5mm
- Weight: 0.09 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x L)
- Earbud: 0.61" x 0.54" x 1.15"
- Neck housing: 5.75" x 0.84" x 6.65"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Everest Elite 100 NXTGen Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
- Carrying case
- Micro USB charging cable
- Four sets of ear tips (XS, S, M, L)
- Three sets of secure fit eartips (S, M, L)
- Quick start guide
- Warranty and safety note
- My JBL Headphones app download instructions
Customer Reviews for JBL Everest Elite 100 NXTGen Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
Bluetooth, noise cancelling & works with phone. When 1st trying them a bit disappointed with the sound & attributed that to the noise canceling technology. A previous set from Bose did a great job of noise cancelling but the sound wasn't that good even though Bose sound is normally pretty good. Downloading the JBL app. took care of that & with the control you get with the included equalizer the sound is great now.
Another thing you must do is take the time to see which set of buds works best for your ear. A proper fit contributes to a better sound as well & facilitates the noise cancelling attributes. They're comfortable also.
The one criticism I would have is they're not very powerful regarding volume. Sometimes I like to rock & these don't get up there. Perhaps with the noise cancelling aspect they might be loud enough, we'll see. All together a fine product.
Clicked average on durability only because I just got these & don't know yet.
Loud, Noise Canceling, Comfortable AROUND THE NECK, Easy to Use
odd sized ear tips (i wish they had the same fit as the Everest 100), Noise Canceling is mediocre.
This device doesn't carry the Everest title as well as its counter part. The non-elite version of this device has better noise isolation than these. Now theoriticaly that would be combated by the ANC, but that doesnt seem to be what i expected. Overall these are really nice headphones but I had Higher expetations after using the Everest Elite 700