Our take on the JBL Everest 700
The JBL Everest 700 Headphones take the sound JBL has been amplifying in concert halls for almost 70 years and sculpt it to the unique contour of your ear. The rechargeable battery offers 25 hours wireless listening bliss. The ShareMe 2.0 technology lets your friends headphones connect with yours allowing for you to easily and wirelessly share your music.
Enjoy comfort, freedom, and the best sound around with the JBL Everest 700. Bluetooth 4.1 enables wireless connectivity, legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound provides a dynamic listening experience, and sculpted ear cushions allow for unprecedented fit, and comfort around your ears. With a rechargeable battery offering 25 hours of performance and ShareMe 2.0 to wirelessly share music, videos and games, now you can dance alone or with a partner free from limits. A built-in microphone also allows for easy call access.
JBL Everest 700 Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones Features:
- Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device for amazing sound quality without the hassle of wires.
Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound
- Enjoy the same elevated experience and incredible sound JBL has been delivering to concert halls, studios and living rooms for almost 70 years.
- These headphones are ergonomically designed to fit the unique contour of your ears. You’ll experience unprecedented comfort. Listen longer and enjoy it more.
- Only JBL enables your friend’s Bluetooth headphones to connect with yours; share your music, videos and games – easily and wirelessly.
- Enjoy more natural sounding voice calls with a built-in microphone with echo cancellation technology.
JBL Everest 700 Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10-22kHz
- Weight (g): 274
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- 1 pair of JBL Everest 700 headphones
- 1 Micro USB charging cable
- 1 Audio cable with 3.5mm jack
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Warranty and safety note
- Aha Radio Information Sheet
Customer Reviews for JBL Everest 700 Wireless Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones
Keep in mind unless you upgrade the firmware to 1.8 (maybe earlier versions work? there is a 0.5 - 1 second audio delay so trying to watch video is a no go. Once upgraded to version 1.8 the issue immediately disappeared.