JBL Everest 310 Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic Overview
Start thinking about color choice because you are definitely going to want the JBL Everest 310 Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic. Designed for wireless streaming with top sound quality, these lightweight headphones will take you everywhere with legendary sound that defines the American powerhouse, JBL. These are high-performance on-ear headphones that look as fine as they sound, made with premium materials and finished with a metallic sheen in a selection of four rich colors you will love. With 20 hours of battery life, listen comfortably for hours wearing the ergonomically designed ear cups. The convenient, multi-function controls are at your fingertips letting you control your audio and hands-free calls. You will sound clear and natural to your callers thanks to the built-in microphone with echo cancellation technology. When you meet up with friends, share your music or game with JBL’s ShareMe 2.0 technology, which allows you to connect via Bluetooth. Recharge in two hours with the USB port and get moving again.
- Wear these closed, on-ear headphones for an immersive, comfortable JBL audio experience
- Long-wearing, velvet-touch earphones are ergonomically designed to fit comfortably for hours
- Enjoy high-quality wireless audio with Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Connect and share with friends’ Bluetooth headphones with ShareMe 2.0 technology
- Dynamic frequency response of 10 Hz to 22 kHz generates accurate, powerful audio
- Impedance of 32 ohms matches with a range of wireless and wired audio components
- Sound clear and natural on calls with the built-in microphone and echo cancellation technology
- Listen wirelessly for up to 20 amazing hours
- Connect to any source with the detachable audio cable mini-jack
- Quickly recharge the battery in your wireless headphones in just 2 hours
- Multi-function buttons on the right-hand ear cup let you control your audio and calls
- Product weight: 0.51 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Legendary Sound in Portable, Affordable Headphones
Get ready for high-powered audio that looks as good as it sounds. When you pop on the Everest 310 Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic, you will step inside an immersive audio experience. Made with premium, satin-touch materials, these on-ear headphones have a gleaming metallic finish as dazzling as their authentic sound. Weighing only half a pound, the wireless headphones feature a fitted headband and ergonomically designed ear cups for comfort that lets you listen happily for hours.
Fully adaptable, they deliver the same high-quality audio via Bluetooth as they will with the detachable audio cable — and the 32 Ohms impedance lets you connect safely with a range of components. Whether you like jazz, hip-hop or outlaw country, you will appreciate the broad, accurate range that lets you really hear all aspects of your music with crystal-clear highs and lots of big bass.
Wireless Freedom That You Can Share
Fully adapted for mobility, the Everest 310 headphones use Bluetooth technology to connect to your music source wirelessly for listening or talking. Free from cords, you can move anywhere within range of your source, even from room to room.
With the latest in wireless, you will have the same great sound on the move as you do when you are at home with your wired system. You can listen wirelessly for up to 20 hours, recharging in just two hours. While you are listening, you stay aware of the sounds in the background and avoid dangerous situations such as oncoming vehicles.
Best yet, you can connect with friends using your headphones’ ShareMe 2.0 technology that lets you share what you’re listening to over the Bluetooth connection.
So Easy to Take with You
Your wireless headphones bring all the conveniences to your fingertips. The easy-to-use controls on the right-hand ear cup let you manage your music and your calls with a touch. While you’re listening to music, you don’t have to worry about missing calls because your headphones will interrupt your music with notifications. The built-in microphone with echo cancellation technology ensures clear vocal communication on your hands-free calls.
When you’re winding down, the headphones will register inactivity and power off to save battery life for the next time. If you do run down the battery, you can quickly recharge in two short hours and get back to your mobile music. The on ear cup style is compact and portable. Simply fold down your headphones, with the signature flat-fold design, and store them in the included rigid carry case where they will stay clean and protected from impacts.
Straight Out of the Box
Your wireless headphones are available in four luxe metallic colors, gunmetal, brown, purple and silver that will have you looking way too sharp. The headphones come with a micro-USB charging cable, detachable audio cable for wired connection, documentation (quick start guide, warranty and safety note) and carry case. When they’re not in use, the headphones can be folded into the rigid carry case with the cables.
- Dynamic frequency response range: 10Hz - 22Hz
- Driver size: 40mm
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Battery type: Polymer Li-ion battery (3.7V, 610mAh)
- Weight: 0.51 lbs.
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Microphone sensitivity @ 1kHz dB v/a: -42
- Audio cable connector: 3.5mm
- Maximum SPL: 111dB
- Bluetooth maximum output power: 4dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.402GHz - 2.48GHz
- Bluetooth profiles: HFP v1.6, HSP v1.2, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5
- Bluetooth version: V4.1
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Everest 310 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Detachable remote cable
- Charging cable
- Carrying case
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- Safety sheet
- Quick start guide
Customer Reviews for JBL Everest 310 Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic
Pairing these headphones was easier than prior Bluetooth speakers. They feel durable in your hands and power off with inactivity. I thought it was a nice touch to receive the power off notification when I had closed out of Pandora minutes earlier.